[Plugin] Telegram Connector

I can’t understand what the problem is? Connection for some reason does not work

Quote:

[TgConnector] [error]: Environment variable "1020004030:AAFv--E4Uem4aH2p1PCqVpDUxkJhgDDdqh4" is not set
Error: bot couldn't connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by oukibt
View Post
I can’t understand what the problem is? Connection for some reason does not work
You might be using TGConnectFromEnv function and passing a token.You should either use TGConnect function or set your token to a env variable and pass it to TGConnectFromEnv

Nice plugin. I tried it and I have an issue with the OnTGMessage callback. I used your example, it loops multiple times in the if condition and it does not post new messages if they are few seconds apart. On the other hand, if I erase the if condition, it spams the same message multiple times. Can't figure out how to fix this on my own.
If it's a bug I'd like to report it so it can be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StargazerDC
View Post
Nice plugin. I tried it and I have an issue with the OnTGMessage callback. I used your example, it loops multiple times in the if condition and it does not post new messages if they are few seconds apart. On the other hand, if I erase the if condition, it spams the same message multiple times. Can't figure out how to fix this on my own.
If it's a bug I'd like to report it so it can be fixed.
Thank you for reporting this. I'll look into this issue.It might be helpful if you open an issue on github,so that i can track and manage it more conviniently and also because I'm not that actove in forums these days

Edit: i can't reproduce the problem you're having.

New version released (0.3.0).Now supports proxy
https://github.com/Sreyas-Sreelal/tg...ases/tag/0.3.0

Telegram Connector v0.3.1

Updated the rust sdk to latest version that fixes the issue of samp-gdk conflict occurred randomly for some people.

https://github.com/Sreyas-Sreelal/tg...ases/tag/0.3.1

как сделать бот в телеграм чтоб он вводил данные игрока с mysql ? такой бот уже сущевствует но я не могу понять как он работает @pvpsamp_bot