Clients crash randomly

So I've been making a pure RolePlay server for 2 years now and I've got more than 8000 custom objects on my map (I'm using the streamer plugin), but clients crash randomly. I asked them to send me the crash report so I can check online but there is nothing about it. I went through my Gamemode to search for anything that could be causing this but I couldn't find any code that was badly written or could be causing the crashes. I'm currently testing the server with 5 of my friends and there are only 2 of them who get crashes every 10-20 mins or so... Although I didn't crash myself at any point I think that something that has to do either with my map or my script is causing them to crash. They usually crash when loading a part of the map which is weird cuz they are driving around the map like the whole time.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Are there any objects that can cause a crash and could it be because I removed like 800 objects from the original map and made new objects on the same place?

I removed like some big parts of the map so that I could build a new map on the same place because that's what I like to do (making everything as unique as possible).

I also made a short script to save their position when they crash so that they spawn on the same place when they reconnect (It got so frustrating that I had to do this).

I'm planning to open my server next month so I don't know what to do.

Thanks for reading this "novel" and if you have any idea on what I could do please suggest (Anything that comes on your mind).

Thanks in advanced

EDIT:

I just read something about loading objects before vehicles. The guy said that if you load vehicles before objects it could cause the players to reach ackslimit. Also my ackslimit is set to 7000 and I'm not sure if this is a good thing to do but it helped me in the past with solving some problems.

Sounds like you know what you are doing, so this sounds kind of a basic fix. Hop online with your friends and keep track of your RAM usage, it is an old game, so it tends to have problems with RAM.

OT: Looking forward to your server, seems interesting.

without crashlog you can't find anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNIC
View Post
Sounds like you know what you are doing, so this sounds kind of a basic fix. Hop online with your friends and keep track of your RAM usage, it is an old game, so it tends to have problems with RAM.

OT: Looking forward to your server, seems interesting.
Oh yeah I forgot about that and thanks I hope I'll make something out of it

And yeah I did try to use crashdetect but it didn't give me anything and the crashlog is useless because there is nothing on the internet (As I said I did search it up online and there's nothing)

Also I have 8 Gb of ddr3 1600mhz RAM so that shouldn't be a problem I guess 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrejc999
View Post
Oh yeah I forgot about that and thanks I hope I'll make something out of it

And yeah I did try to use crashdetect but it didn't give me anything and the crashlog is useless because there is nothing on the internet (As I said I did search it up online and there's nothing)

Also I have 8 Gb of ddr3 1600mhz RAM so that shouldn't be a problem I guess 🤔
I have 8GB of DDR4, yet I've had the same problem, but streamer quickly fills it up if you have alot of custom objects, AFAIK it saves everything to RAM. IIRC somebody created a thread of importing Vice City to SAMP first when 0.3.8 came out, and his game kept on crashing, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNIC
View Post
I have 8GB of DDR4, yet I've had the same problem, but streamer quickly fills it up if you have alot of custom objects, AFAIK it saves everything to RAM. IIRC somebody created a thread of importing Vice City to SAMP first when 0.3.8 came out, and his game kept on crashing, too.
Damn thanks for the info didn't know that...