Firebase && SA-MP

Will this two work? Even just in theory or no future at all?

Firebase is build for app development. I don't think this will ever be used for SA:MP, there might be someone creating a plugin for this but I highly doubt it

Firebase is mainly for mobile and web applications. Though it can be used with SA:MP if you tweak and edit a few things but even then, their really isn't much value in doing so. Simply understanding the basics and slightly-advanced level of MySQL will get you further, much further, than spending time trying to make Firebase work with SA:MP.

Not saying it can't be done but I don't think the outcome will be all that amazing.

Thanks, I just need some inputs from others... I'll see if it can be done or not... You'll see me in the near future again... Again thanks..

We must wait. No one knows anything can and Firebase will get as a plugin for SAMP.

That's why I am the scapegoat if it works, I'll post it in the plugins section, if not I will report it as a failed project. In any way, it is possible to use firebase on sa-mp because of this sa-mp gdk which is still being updated by Zeex, well last update was 5 months ago.

But who would not want to use this project alongside YSI and other libraries, so we create a plugin that can be called by an include, and that's where I'm gonna start creating the plugin, but someone might beat me up to the task coz I'm a working plus studying person.

But it's for mobile and webs!

C++

Read that please and please do tell that it literally is just about mobile and web coz c++ ain't just about mobile and web, it's a programming language... and firebase gives support to this old fella.. and sa-mp development kit for plugins is not in pawno but in c++, connecting two sdk's will be the problem but still c++ is c++ and if made correctly... Those who can't have servers for database(excluding sqlite, since it's almost just like filebased) will not need them anymore, getting your server up is only what's needed. (Except if the server owner you where you bought your server will block any connection from the outside databases including firebase) Then this project will be screwed...

That's literally stupid. It's a proprietary service. they can update TOS to not allow game servers from third party modifications. The cloud functions only allows 40k per month on free tier, and the bandwidth limit will be surpassed in 10 seconds by DDOS.