I am feeling old

Alright then. Then, the good ol\' English trucking server days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
View Post
Alright then. Then, the good ol\' English trucking server days
You run a Trucking server? If it\'s ENG, please pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin.
View Post
You run a Trucking server? If it\'s ENG, please pm.
I\'m slowly working on one and it\'s coming along very well. However, a bit more work on it and it will hopefully be ready to enter the testing phase. But yes, it will be English.

Fuck nostalgia.

Heh... heh it\'s been 84 years

If it wasn\'t for SA-MP I probably wouldn\'t have become a programmer.

So much nostalgia from SA-MP, nothing will ever feel the same... not even marriage

the feels bro.

It\'s been SO long since I posted anything here. After my last post, I majored in university, became a cinematographer, shot 20+ commercials, got a job as media manager at countrys\' gymnastics federation, got married. And all of this started by me, staying up all night, using camhack with fraps, making SA ******* videos... Man this forum brings up so many memories.

I play SA:MP since I was nine years old, from 2009 till today, 2019.
10 years in this game, I spent all of my teenage years on this game, it helped me avoid situations in real life but right now, I only play SA:MP to just relax and I have my life under my control something that is hard to achieve.
Next year I will start a bachelor degree in Public Administration.
It makes me sad that I can\'t find small roleplay servers [15-30 players] to make a career as a Police Officer again

With "i am feeling old" you mean your back hurts? If not stop crying about the fact you\'re still alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
View Post
With "i am feeling old" you mean your back hurts? If not stop crying about the fact you\'re still alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
View Post
Some people feel so after being here for 10 years straight.

Nothing reminds me of SA-MP more than Ventrilo\'s old push-to-talk key sound. Those were the days.

same here

4 years have passed and i\'m still here.

Crazybob\'s server brought me here a long^8 time ago

SAMP destroyed my life, but im still here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
After watching this video I became epileptic lol.