I am feeling old

The first time when I wrote some code was in 2008, on this community, I am feeling so old. I'm looking in my old posts and I am laughing with tears.

Time passed and now I am student at Computer Science, 2nd year of college, right now I should learn for tomorrow exam, but...

What about you guys?

Same here buddy.I feel nostalgia for the <----- I wish i could back even 5-6 years.

I don't give a f*** like you said on my post, instead of helping me out.

Life's short. Time goes by faster than a speeding bullet, my dude. Spend it right.

Dont' put past events in your current time frame

I had a Justin Bieber haircut 10 years ago and it looks ridiculous now. Back then it was nice so why would I be embarassed about it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKKE
View Post

I had a Justin Bieber haircut 10 years ago and it looks ridiculous now. Back then it was nice so why would I be embarassed about it now?
You got a point there dude, the present is the thing to live, past only few uses are learning from mistakes, and remembering who now is spreding in the air.

Quote:
View Post

fam thats gay

Quote:
View Post

that's too gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
fam thats gay
disrespcted

I just miss old days, I\'d love if someone could script me a time machine to bring my old days back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post
I just miss old days, I\'d love if someone could script me a time machine to bring my old days back.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=662178

Quote:
View Post

I have too many questions going through my head now

I find this situation very depressing.. For many reasons..

It’s nice to see the way we keep connected by this game and this community after so long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
Yaaa.. It\'s rewind time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post
X-Generation-T

So tell me did you put this description into your first script "So guys i was \'bored\' so i make this blahblahblah". And such other things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
View Post
So tell me did you put this description into your first script "So guys i was \'bored\' so i make this blahblahblah". And such other things?
no

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

The good ol\' trucking server days, gonna miss them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
View Post
no
Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
View Post
The good ol\' trucking server days, gonna miss them.
Actially there some more trucking server out there but most of them are in polish language.