Buying Runescape! <<<< READ

Hey does anyone play runescape? Or has an old really good accounts or anything? If so, pm me or post below.

I just wanna say, this game sux for me D:

not

I didn't know what it was either, looked it up on *******, n/c lmfao

Dude, search Runescape on ****** images, It looks like a fucked up version of Star wars lego, but older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Hoodstar★
Dude, search Runescape on ****** images, It looks like a fucked up version of Star wars lego, but older.
It's not always about graphics, it's about gameplay. Games pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Quote:
It's not always about graphics, it's about gameplay. Games pretty good.
Well... atleast you wont find me playing it, the only people who played in my school were nerds...

Wait, you have to pay for it!?

Quote:
Wait, you have to pay for it!?
No, but if u pay u have more features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Runescape is horrible, that's my personal opinion. True that it's all about the quality rather than graphics, but we all know most of the people judge the game by its graphics. I mean the graphics can be better...
I'd play WoW instead of RS,even tho' WoW is horrible for me too,but atleast it's fully a game.
I had a friend playing RS,he was playing for a long time,got high lvl and then got banned. Why? Because he said someone that he's straight. The company that made RS just wants to get rid of high lvls.
I've played it too but i got tired of it too fast.