Streamer Help

I have an island contains more then 1500 object after texturing it the size of will increase and i have to put some cars on it .. "what i have to do to make the cars not falling down to the sea when it's loading ? "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirto
Посмотреть сообщение
I have an island contains more then 1500 object after texturing it the size of will increase and i have to put some cars on it .. "what i have to do to make the cars not falling down to the sea when it's loading ? "
CreateObject have limit 1000.
So part of your object just don't be created, that's why cars falling in the sea, because might there is no object
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

How about the draw distance ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heress
Посмотреть сообщение
CreateObject have limit 1000.
So part of your object just don't be created, that's why cars falling in the sea, because might there is no object
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits
Since he was able to create 1500 objects then he's using CreateDynamicObject which is unlimited as far as I'm concerned..

@OP about the draw distance i always used to set a high draw for important objects (roads, buildings) and low for other, dunno if there is another solution, i hope that someone will help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRiggs
Посмотреть сообщение
Since he was able to create 1500 objects then he's using CreateDynamicObject which is unlimited as far as I'm concerned..

@OP about the draw distance i always used to set a high draw for important objects (roads, buildings) and low for other, dunno if there is another solution, i hope that someone will help you
When you create dynamic object ex.: bridge and there you create vehicle it will fall into water, because dynamic object is creating when player is near place where it creates, but vehicles are created on gamemode starts, so there be no bridge and car just fall into water. So land masses, roads, bridges you can use CreateObject, but ex.: rocks, plant you can use CreateDynamicObject. Draw distance will be good, while you don't create a 1000 objects in range of 250.0 area. Sorry for bad english hope you understand

@Heress, You are so right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heress
Посмотреть сообщение
When you create dynamic object ex.: bridge and there you create vehicle it will fall into water, because dynamic object is creating when player is near place where it creates, but vehicles are created on gamemode starts, so there be no bridge and car just fall into water. So land masses, roads, bridges you can use CreateObject, but ex.: rocks, plant you can use CreateDynamicObject. Draw distance will be good, while you don't create a 1000 objects in range of 250.0 area. Sorry for bad english hope you understand
Now you are right, you miss explained at the first time saying that 1000 is the max created object, you should have meant max streamed

Vehicles will load when the player enters in 400meter radius of them, so basically what you have to do is increase the draw distance of objects to something like 550, something above 400

why not make a vehicle like

0 ----> this vehicle

_ -----> and this is land

Vehicle can fall but not get damage