[MAP/showcase]Luxury interior garage

Hello friends, I come today to present you my new map that I've been working on and wanted to introduce you to you.
The map is a new garage with capacity for more than 4 vehicles, I hope your evaluations.
Note: Yes, I used ENB. The map looks amazing with it, but without the ENB it looks just as good.
Print's:

(I could not remove the 3d text from the car index, if anyone knows how, let me know)

woow very beautiful

great Work.

Great job, you got skills.

good job

Quote:

woow very beautiful

Quote:

great Work.

Quote:

Great job, you got skills.

Quote:

good job

Thanks all for comments

Do you work as an interior designer irl?

Quote:

Do you work as an interior designer irl?

I did civil engineering college for three years, but I gave up for several reasons.
My intention was to make architecture work more with designer and less with accounts

You are the best mapper!

Very impressive. I love the way it all flows together with a nice modern look to it.

Quote:

Very impressive. I love the way it all flows together with a nice modern look to it.

Thank you friend, I always pay close attention to the combination of objects and textures, white, gray and black never fail in the visual '-'
Quote:

You look beautiful

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaNegra
View Post
I did civil engineering college for three years, but I gave up for several reasons.
My intention was to make architecture work more with designer and less with accounts
So what's your job or course this time around?

Quote:

So what's your job or course this time around?

I work with sales of products in general. The workload is bigger but it's worth more than crashing your head with complex calculations hahaha