MySQL [ERROR]

Hello, when i start server, i got errors in log

Quote:

[15:50:01] [ERROR] CConnection::CConnection - establishing connection to MySQL database failed: #2002 'Can't connect to MySQL server on 'IP' (10061)'
[15:50:02] [ERROR] CConnection::CConnection - establishing connection to MySQL database failed: #2002 'Can't connect to MySQL server on 'IP' (10061)'
[15:50:03] [ERROR] CConnection::CConnection - establishing connection to MySQL database failed: #2002 'Can't connect to MySQL server on 'IP' (10061)'
[15:50:04] [ERROR] CConnection::CConnection - establishing connection to MySQL database failed: #2002 'Can't connect to MySQL server on 'IP' (10061)'
[15:50:04] [ERROR] cache_get_row_count: no active cache

Sure that you typed the right IP address and the right DB name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedMohamed
View Post
Sure that you typed the right IP address and the right DB name?
Yes, because using http://IP.IPP.IP.IP/phpmyadmin/ I Can connect to database.

You're trying to connect to your database with the ip "IP", look for the part of your code where you define what you're connecting to and replace "IP" with localhost or whatever IP you're connecting to for your database connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyakka
View Post
You're trying to connect to your database with the ip "IP", look for the part of your code where you define what you're connecting to and replace "IP" with localhost or whatever IP you're connecting to for your database connection.
MySQL is on VPS so localhost can't be

"ip" i hiden my IP adress, not real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heress
View Post
MySQL is on VPS so localhost can't be
Are you running your database and server from the VPS?

If you're using a service like XAMPP for the SQL server and your VPS is hosting both database and server, localhost should work as the VPS only needs to communicate with the server locally as they're ran on the same machine.

Quote:
View Post
Are you running your database and server from the VPS?

If you're using a service like XAMPP for the SQL server and your VPS is hosting both database and server, localhost should work as the VPS only needs to communicate with the server locally as they're ran on the same machine.
my mysql is installed with PuTTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heress
View Post
my mysql is installed with PuTTY
Well if your server and database are ran on the same VPS localhost should work, otherwise you'll need to setup a SQL account and replace "IP" with the IP of the VPS running the database and changing the username and password to the one you've created.

Quote:
View Post
Well if your server and database are ran on the same VPS localhost should work, otherwise you'll need to setup a SQL account and replace "IP" with the IP of the VPS running the database and changing the username and password to the one you've created.
it tried, but same error

Use your VPS ip to connect to the database.