Sattelites orbiting earth

I've created a script that does orbital mechanics (based on earth's parameters). It creates and stores the trajectory, with velocities and other information regarding the orbit, initially I started with a matlab script and simulated real-time how the sattelite would orbit the planet. Some orbits could take several hours, so I added a multiplier to speed up the motion. Obviously used scaling, since we can't make a planet the size of earth in the SA-map. The sattelite in the pictures represent a SpaceX dragon capsule connected to a Bigelow cabin (which has a diameter in reality of about 20 meters). I also added 2 pictures where 2 sattelites are orbiting after one another, that just shows how small these objects are at a distance.

- Currently looking for modellers (blender) and mappers that would like to help me with this project. Please PM me if you'd like to!

Enjoy the pics, a video coming sooner or later..

see also: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=662170
and: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=662053

Lmao wtf. This is in samp? Can't wait to see the vid.

Works like this keep this mode alive, awesome.

Glad to see someone doing this, great job man.

Fake, no stars. Nice hollywood set and flat is earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKnoxx
View Post
Lmao wtf. This is in samp? Can't wait to see the vid.
Probably will take some time. Will create modular models, so spacecrafts can be connected to one another. So will the interiors.
Maybe gonna throw in a launch video. And mapping that's important.

Looks awesome
i wonder how it works, i mean sa has flat earth lol

San AnKerbal

Very interesting, look forward to seeing more

Are you the guy that had a "small idea" to make a space-travelling server? If so, then you're doing a good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackyX
View Post
Are you the guy that had a "small idea" to make a space-travelling server? If so, then you're doing a good job.
Yeah, that's me! Glad you like it!

Nice Job, Like it

You have never disappointed me lol. Amazing work as always.

cool, good job

Thanks guys! If you have any suggestions for a server like this, please let me know. Really interested in what people can come up with.

Sattelites, a nice liar, All is transmited with help of Cell Phone Towers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMwK
Посмотреть сообщение
Sattelites, a nice liar, All is transmited with help of Cell Phone Towers.
A sattelite is an object in orbit around earth. You could even say the earth is a sattelite of the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon
Посмотреть сообщение
A sattelite is an object in orbit around earth. You could even say the earth is a sattelite of the sun.
No Sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMwK
Посмотреть сообщение
No Sense.
Yeah, I forgot there is no winter in Brazil that explains it.