First Person Camera

Hello guys, I was wondering if it's possible to make a FP camera script, i was trying but and made it...somehow
Check this out:

Код:
#include a_samp
#include zcmd
newFirstPersonObject[MAX_PLAYERS];
CMD:fp(playerid)
{

FirstPersonObject[playerid] = CreateObject(2052, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0); // creates the object
	AttachObjectToPlayer(FirstPersonObject[playerid], playerid, 0.0, 0.12, 0.7, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0); // attach the object to the player
	AttachCameraToObject(playerid, FirstPersonObject[playerid]); // attach the camera to the object
	return 1;
}
I made this code and it works but not in the way i want, if I drive a car the camera goes behind the player, and thats because of the velocity, also if I "duck" i can see the player, so my question is: Is there any way to attach the camera to the players HEAD so if i drive a car the camera stay where the players head is and so on.
Please help me!

See ya'!

Don't attempt to do it because the player camera bugs when they try to aim. If you want to the first person camera experience, use a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't attempt to do it because the player camera bugs when they try to aim. If you want to the first person camera experience, use a mod.
Can't you make it that if you hit the right mouse button the camera position changes? I'm not sure but there's a plugin that makes it possible to detect keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah, i've already experienced that