[FilterScript] Simple /feedback Dialog [Quick Install]

Simple /feedback Dialog CMD
Stop running out of things to script!

My first filterscript. Just started learning how to script about 3 days ago.

Works pretty flawlessly, no bugs. Super simple but a great way to get more suggestions for your server. Makes it very easy for players to give suggestions.

Like I said I'm new to scripting but as a player of samp since 0.3b I've always hated posting suggestions and bug reports on forums. I dunno about you guys but it always feels like a chore to me with the sometimes huge suggestion/bug report format. ESPECIALLY on servers that I haven't even registered on the forums yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CMDS:

- /feedback (saves to 'Scriptfiles\Feedback.txt')
- /clearfeedback <confirm> (must be logged into the rcon to use it)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download: https://github.com/aKnoxxSAMP/Simple...D-Filterscript

Install:
1. Drag all the .rar files into your server folder
2. Go onto your server
3. Type /rcon login <your rcon pass>
4. Type /rcon loadfs feedbackcmd

New scripter. Feedback very appreciated.

Good Job, As are you new scripter, Keep it up.

I think you misunderstood the usage of github, you're supposed to upload the source code(.pwn/.inc) and not executeable/compressed files, upload the source so people can read the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
I think you misunderstood the usage of github, you're supposed to upload the source code(.pwn/.inc) and not executeable/compressed files, upload the source so people can read the code
Done.

Ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
For fucking sake STOP "uploading" your source code each time you make changes..instead use git properly.Setup a local repository add a remote to github one and then stage your changes,commit and push.

Applies to you both

Noted. Thnx

Code:
print ("[FeedbackCMD FS]: ERROR - Feedback.txt not found. /feedback will not function properly. Add a text file called 'Feedback'..."); 
	print ("[FeedbackCMD FS]: ...in your scriptfiles folder, then reload the filterscript for it to function properly.");
Did you know that you can create a file from script without manually setting it up?
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Fopen Read "Modes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
View Post
Code:
print ("[FeedbackCMD FS]: ERROR - Feedback.txt not found. /feedback will not function properly. Add a text file called 'Feedback'..."); 
	print ("[FeedbackCMD FS]: ...in your scriptfiles folder, then reload the filterscript for it to function properly.");
Did you know that you can create a file from script without manually setting it up?
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Fopen Read "Modes".
No I didnt know that. Thank you, going to change it soon. +repped ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall32
View Post
For fucking sake STOP "uploading" your source code each time you make changes..instead use git properly.Setup a local repository add a remote to github one and then stage your changes,commit and push.

Applies to you both
Wow.