[Include] LiveCam.inc | Camera system *Live Stream* (News reporters and etc.)

livecam.inc
Start and Informations

YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

So as I couldn't find a script like this in samp forums , I decided to make one for my project and now I decided to release this small and simple code , not really smooth a lil bit laggy actually . but it's kinda cool and can be used for News Reporter jobs in Roleplay servers and etc.

You can make a TV and a news channel with a news reporter somewhere !

Photos of Camera :

Video:

Click On Meh -_-

and yea , the music is lit tho xD

Functions:

PHP Code:

GivePlayerCamera
(playerid);
RemovePlayerCamera(playerid);
IsPlayerRecording(playerid);
IsPlayerWatchingCamera(playerid);
IsPlayerWatchingPlayerCamera(playerid cameraman);
StartPlayerWatchingCamera(playerid cameraman);
StopPlayerWatchingCamera(playerid); 
Download:

Github link

Credits:

ARD4L4N & GrandTA - Testing the script

Bugs and Ideas:

Feel free to ask your questions.
Share you ideas and report bugs here !

Another Awesome Release Thank You!

Good job.

Damn, this is unique lol

Nice work.

wtf did i just watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmir
View Post
You can make a TV and a news channel with a news reporter somewhere !
This view can be streamed to any player ?

Is it possible to add a feature where player can set up surveillance camera and access to stream any time by on-screen display ?

Or maybe a feature of setting up cameras on the map, and add a place (24/7 maybe) where any player can select camera to view ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryTallMidget
View Post
This view can be streamed to any player ?

Is it possible to add a feature where player can set up surveillance camera and access to stream any time by on-screen display ?

Or maybe a feature of setting up cameras on the map, and add a place (24/7 maybe) where any player can select camera to view ?
It’s just holding cameras for now !
actually it’s kinda like Handycam , so yes , I will add a stand-alone camera feature where you can set them up and watch it from anywhere you want , THANKS for your idea! 💡

Yes this way player can select between places to watch, airports, stunt tracks, and some other popular places...

I guess you know that some servers have UFO, moving all over the map, camera looking straight down from that moving UFO would be fun to watch

Nice & Unique Job

You really know how to make use of simple functions and make them unique good job!

You sir, just won the Internet

Well done! I was thinking about where did you find that camera object cuz I’ve never seen a big camera before but as I see the codes , You’re using 2objects and attaching them to make a camera! great job! +REP

Good job, +rep !

its fucking good
+rep
keep it up

Great release! I will use in my gamemode. Please update the include to make the camera to stand somewhere and maybe add a way to change the orientation (the field of view) of the camera. Keep it up!

Why only work for id 0?