Distance object bug

Hello. I have a big problem with objects created with streamer plugin. If I am at distance of object, him is invisible and if i am near a object, this appear.

Example created objects:
HTML Code:
CreateDynamicObject(2506,1006.4329834,53.9479752,56.2746773,0.0000000,0.0000000,270.6749878); //
When I'm far from the object:
when I'm near from the object

P.S: sorry for my bad english
EDIT: i was tried old version streamer, but now i have streamer 2.9.4 (latest version)

Do you have any CreateObject stuffs in your script? If you do, try making them Dynamic.

Also try holding F5 then take a screenshot so we can see how many object slots are currently used while in that location.
My guess is that there are too many loaded objects because if you use CreateObject, the objects are ALWAYS loaded for the players, therefore when the object slots are full some dynamic objects won't show up while you're far away.

Yes, I have much objects created with CreateObject
F5 photo:

Try changing all the CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject
That'll hopefully fix the problem

Yes, is solved. And now i can't create objects with CreateObject?

You can, but I don't suggest doing so. They will waste your object slots and could cause that bug again if you created too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerruv
View Post
if you use CreateObject, the objects are ALWAYS loaded for the players, therefore when the object slots are full some dynamic objects won't show up while you're far away.

Oh, i understand. I was preffered to use CreateObject for interiors, because if i enter in to the interior created with CreateDynamicObject i will get "slap" when i enter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaviu11
View Post
Oh, i understand. I was preffered to use CreateObject for interiors, because if i enter in to the interior created with CreateDynamicObject i will get "slap" when i enter.
You can freeze the player before he enters the interior and then make a timer around 4 seconds to unfreeze him, so you can give him time to load the objects and won't fall down the map.

hmm,yes good ideea. Thank you very much my friend for all!
P.S.: Exist some limit for Dynamicobjects?

No, you can create as many objects want, but default is 500 objects rendered by distance.

Code:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems(type, items, playerid = -1)

Parameters:
            type: The item type.
            items: The visible item amount.
            playerid: The player ID.
        Returns:
            0 on failure, 1 on success.

Sets the current visible item amount (number of items that can be streamed) for the specified item type and player.

Defaults:
        Objects: 500
        Pickups: 4096
        Map Icons: 100
        3D Text Labels: 1024
    This native cannot be used with checkpoints, race checkpoints, or areas.
follow the link for more informations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaviu11
View Post
hmm,yes good ideea. Thank you very much my friend for all!
P.S.: Exist some limit for Dynamicobjects?
No, I don't think there's a limit. Dynamic Objects destroys the unused objects when you're far from them so that they won't waste object slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneBR
View Post
Yes, default is 500 for objects.

Code:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems(type, items, playerid = -1)

Parameters:
            type: The item type.
            items: The visible item amount.
            playerid: The player ID.
        Returns:
            0 on failure, 1 on success.

Sets the current visible item amount (number of items that can be streamed) for the specified item type and player.

Defaults:
        Objects: 500
        Pickups: 4096
        Map Icons: 100
        3D Text Labels: 1024
    This native cannot be used with checkpoints, race checkpoints, or areas.
check this link for more informations.
That's just the limit for visible/near objects. Overall you can create as many dynamic objects as you want. Only those needed to show up will show up. (e.g when you're near them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerruv
View Post
That's just the limit for visible/near objects. Overall you can create as many dynamic objects as you want. Only those needed to show up will show up. (e.g when you're near them)
Yeah, I edited the post.