/settime command

Quote:
Originally Posted by • — 'L!ttl3j0hNy' — •
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
No dude they are different, one is fast and uses less processing power and one is slow and uses too much.
BUT, the command is the same

- LJ
So what!? you don't care if your server is fast or what? so you want to lag and over-use your processor if having mutch players?

Anyways, i wanted to go ontopic now but i see your problem if fixed have a nice day!

help
C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win322\gamemo des\swatvsterrorists.pwn(186) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd"

pawn Код:
#define dcmd(%1,%2,%3) if (!strcmp((%3)[1], #%1, true, (%2)) && ((((%3)[(%2) + 1] == '\0') && (dcmd_%1(playerid, ""))) || (((%3)[(%2) + 1] == ' ') && (dcmd_%1(playerid, (%3)[(%2) + 2]))))) return 1

C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win322\gamemo des\swatvsterrorists.pwn(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendAllEMessage"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

399 = SendAllEMessage(string);

Change

pawn Код:
SendAllEMessage
to

pawn Код:
SendClientMessageToAll

error 035
C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win322\gamemo des\swatvsterrorists.pwn(399) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

What did you wrote? Show me the line...

SendClientMessageToAll(string);

pawn Код:
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFFAA,string);

Thank

you should close the topic if your problem is solved^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by @TheShadow@
you should close the topic if your problem is solved^^
He can't. Only Admins can. Unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Borne420
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ ♫ • Littlejohny • ♫ ★
Quote:
As you can see dude there's not a hint of strtok in there and it will function exactly the same but with better speed and efficiency.
Hmm but the Endproduct is the same

- LJ
No dude they are different, one is fast and uses less processing power and one is slow and uses too much.
LOL i have 1000 commands on my script using strcmp and it shows no lagg... dont listen to this superficial scritor he is probably
old school
strcmp is different to strtok. Anyway, if you are using strcmp + strtok, you obviously don't have a particularly popular server, because on a large scale, this sort of thing adds up and makes a difference.

I'm not trying to ruin this thread, but if you're going to do it, you might as well do it properly.
Umm... if your using strtok then obviously your going to use strcmp. I happen to know you use both and you have alot of players on your server. But if you have a weak host (if not hosted at serverFFS)- That can be your lag - otherwise it will not cause ANY noticeable lag. Hands down.

Besides, he didnt care about that, he just wanted it to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by refshal
Посмотреть сообщение
He can't. Only Admins can. Unfortunately.
Thanks for helping put here
I really apprishiate that

How to make it in zcmd?