looking for scripter

hi, i know i should post this in the request topic but i havent got any answers in there so.

anyway, im looking for a scripter that could make me a little minigame FS, it might be a little hard but idk.
the mini i would want is a CTF script. tell me if your interested and ill send the info on what to make.
remember, im not going to rip you of or something, all credit you wanna have is yours. sure im only gonna use it
on a local server with my friends but still. you can have all the glory you want

try getting a Filterscript :/

I would do it, but im busy with my own problems and server.
My Core.inc has an 'Invalid Function', which i dont get because it was fine untill i added 1 more line :/
But yeah, sorry, i would have done it but im a lil' busy.

Again, try looking for filterscripts.

nah thats cool, mb you can do it some other time if no1 else wants to.
yea i have found alot of FS with minigames but this one i want, its something i havent found exept as a GM.
this CTF minigame is gonna be to my local rpg server that me and my friends play on.

ok.. Ill try to do it today, then i will PM you the filterscript link when i upload it.
if not, ill surely do it by monday.

yea ok, but im not in a hurry to get it, you can take your time if you need. i have LAN meeting next weekend so you have some time. mb i should telle you how i want it?