My posts are getting deleted

My posts are being removed especially when I post in the "looking for scripters/helpers", I need to know why? this has been happening for a long while now. Anyone knows why? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but i had some issues trying to contact admins

Perhaps theyre breaking the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
Perhaps theyre breaking the rules
I doubt that I just posted that I'm willing to invest in someone's server and they should pm me on discord. It has been happening a lot so i'd assume i would be banned already if it was breaking a rule, Any other reason?

You're spamming.

It's not that hard to contact any of Beta Testers are ask them the reason of deleting post.

I'm amazed how this thread is not gone yet, lol.

But in a way you can consider yourself lucky, you are a chosen one because not all of users getting theyr posts deleted, so enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
I'm amazed how this thread is not gone yet, lol.
If you would read before talking crap you would have understood the issue. You need to know the difference between a thread and a post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
You're spamming.
I am not spamming, my last post in the section was the 25/10/2018, 05:10 AM. So it's clearly not spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
It's not that hard to contact any of Beta Testers are ask them the reason of deleting post.
Will try to do this again.

According to looking for scripters/helper topic is based on server owners if they are looking forward for helpers, moderators and administrators not for selling body services to the community.

You were posting that off-topic resumes and it made no-sense and it was against the cessil's topic rules. The best spot to advertise your services is in signature or create your own website with your resumes. Many developers and designers use nowadays website to advertise their services. &&

I agree with Alex Magaсa, because

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
View Post
1. Only post if you are looking for someone to help you, or want someone to write a script for you.
Leaky should understand, why his posts are getting deleted.

Don't use that thread to advertise your services, read the first post.