CS:GO Free to Play; CS:GO Battleroyale;

You probably heard of CS:GO going free to play. You might've heard of the battle royale mode that they added as well.

What do you think about CS:GO going free to play & the battle royale mode.

They want to step up with the competition, but I personally find the battle royale mode stupid.

They made it free because their playerbase dropped hard.

no they made it free because of the BR craze

Mm is dead because every billy joe has prime now

Not a bad decision from their side except for those players who just want to hack and ruin other people gameplay.

Danger Zone is pretty fast paced. The matches don't take very long. Not really a fan to be honest. It's more fun when you have vehicles.
You see a player, run him over with your car or bike, knocking him down, you execute him at gun point, take his loot and just leave him there.
It's just priceless...

More cheaters. Just what a shooter needs.

So, I tried to play CSGO again after 4-5 months, and after few match/rounds, spinning, wallbang and headshot everywhere. Oh well, let's not play this game again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
Danger Zone is pretty fast paced. The matches don't take very long. Not really a fan to be honest. It's more fun when you have vehicles.
You see a player, run him over with your car or bike, knocking him down, you execute him at gun point, take his loot and just leave him there.
It's just priceless...
EXACTLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaMx
View Post
So, I tried to play CSGO again after 4-5 months, and after few match/rounds, spinning, wallbang and headshot everywhere. Oh well, let's not play this game again.
Hmm, such a great experience.

Going to play Thanks for the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER44
Посмотреть сообщение
Going to play Thanks for the information.
Sounds good. No problem at all.

Alot of games made their battle royale mode (Including the world famous Fortnite). Let the valve try their luck.