help with new objects

With much suffering I imported a sketchup file for zmodeler I created .dff and created .txd with the textures. When I open in kdff the object and textures are loaded, but when added on the server for testing only the .dff is loaded and the textures are not, why?
Image:
https://imgur.com/Y2MYjrI

Did you re-apply the textures to the model after converting it from sketchup > gta? You have to use GTA materials for them to work in-game, simply importing using the old model textures won't work.

If you done that already, double check the .txd is the correct filename you added to the server check for any mistypes.

I checked and the file name and inside the GM were different, it was arranged.
But now I have occurred another bug, the textures are not loaded inga me and even though I adding other textures they get too small
Should I use image uncompressed and in size 512x512 or larger if possible?

I'm guessing you probably already solved this? You just need to double check all the file names because the server can't find the txd file.

Quote:

I'm guessing you probably already solved this? You just need to double check all the file names because the server can't find the txd file

Yes, I did. But there appeared another problem, being a sketchup object the texture pattern is 32x32 which causes it to create several and several times on the same face.
The most correct would be to re-texturize everything again and change the default to 26x256 or 512x512.

Anyway thank you.