My recent SAMP experience

So i decided to visit back SAMP servers. I decided to randomly pick servers with 20 or more players, first it was very hard to find servers with players!
But anyways i ended up playing servers i played before, year ago or so.
And how was my samp experience, well let me tell ya; not a single server without cheaters! Not a single spawn where i didn't died from a cheater's shitty cheats. I mean there is no hope/faith left in samp, the servers are all trash, there's no variety, old servers which i use to play and had good player base are abandoned or nobody plays them (excpet for UIF). But freaking cheaters are everywhere.

I mean like, who are these people who take their time of the day to join a SAMP server and kill people using cheats, just to look good for nothing. I don't get it, what is the point of cheating in samp servers?

RIP SAMP servers for me.

Cheaters .. cheaters everywhere.

If you search up 'cleo+samp'.. there is not one f'kin thing on that there page that is an improvement to this very game.. it's all 'hack' this, 'undetectable hack' for that or even 'hack pack'.

It's really not hard to see why people cheat..

Well, it's difficult. We have anticheat that detects 58 types of cheats in total, but there is no efficient and quick way how to combat some "client-side" cheats: aimbot, locate hacks etc. These hacks started to appear and spread mainly in last 2-3 years.

This has been the case since 2017 or so even on my last server. It was bad then, it’s probably way worse now

They just fuck up the playerbase.

cheaters, managers losing interest in developing the server, regular players moving to new games, I mean let's face it I was very young like maybe 12 or something when I started playing SA-MP, I'm 20, I play other games now I'm sure that's the case for so many people

Yes, that's one of the reasons why servers are loosing their players. I really wish, that there could be something against that in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin.
View Post
Yes, that's one of the reasons why servers are loosing their players. I really wish, that there could be something against that in the future.
It's called Administrators and a way to detect and report suspicious behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
View Post
It's called Administrators and a way to detect and report suspicious behaviour
Server Administrators can also be the case, because yesterday after a long time, I decided to join one server, which had 15 players online or so. There was one hacker online, who was disturbing my gameplay all the time and I sent the in-game report to an online Administrator, but he/she was obviously AFK and the hacker still remained in-game and ruined the gameplay for all the online players. Also, I wasn't sure, if that server had Anti-Cheat or not since the system can't actually detect some specific type of cheats.

It is a duty though for an Server Administrator to be available in the game all the time. I'm not saying, that he MUST be online for many hours, but he have to be available and respond to actions when he is in the game. If he is busy and has to do other things while AFK, then why even bother to be in the game where players have spammed you with the reports? Of course that will make players angry and they will leave the server.

But I can't actually judge, since I don't know what Administrators are like these nowadays. The new generation.

No serious player will stay on the server full of cheaters/hack users/bug users... so what is left is a server full on cheaters and shut down is waiting behind the corner.
I saw one server where the server admin himself used hacks and was very helpful if someone asked what hacks and where from it can be downloaded...

I thought some people on the forum don't really play samp anymore.

I myself don't play as I used to and it is cause I don't really find it interested anymore; the player base has decreased a bit like Gammix mention (hard to find) and I've reached the end game of most servers. I still visit the forum regularly but I don't think I might find myself playing samp anymore. In all honesty, I think this may be my last year or two on the forum.

Even in CSGO a shitton of players use cheats. Some people are trying to hack the sa-mp's source code. Others are trying to find vulnerabilities in famous games. That's how it works, in every good thing a hacker who tries to spoil it.

it is nothing new

Since 2014 increase the era of cheaters.

If you can't face it, leave it