[Tool/Web/Other] Samp Front - A web template for SA:MP related websites.

Samp Front
A web template for SA:MP related websites.

Description
Samp Front is a basic starter landing page template for SA:MP communities related websites. It's always better to craft your stuff from scratch, however, for the oblivious, it's life-saving to have a starter prototype filling your hands at your debut.
Of course, Samp Front can be customized to meet your needs, that's the reason for affixing it with the word “template”. However, note that the credits should remain untouched so that the contributors are at least acknowledged.
Preview
I apologize in advance I couldn't get the template live for demo-ing it, all I could do was provide these video clips:
Download
Simply pay a visit to this repository and either clone or download it.

Setup
The installation is pretty easy, navigate to the config folder, there you'll find a file named config.ini, open it up on edit mode and tweaks the settings in there to your liking, then simply save it and the website will reflect those changes.
As for the logo, replace the logo.png file that's located under public/assets/img
Features
  • Live server/players statistic preview.
  • Dark/Light themes.
  • Discord sever embed.
  • CRUD for news articles.
  • Image gallery.
Contribution
Any help is welcomed, feel free to fire an issue or a pull request any time.
A contribution is also counted if all you did was simply report bugs or suggest new features, the best way to voice your idea is by filing an issue here.

Credits
Big thanks to David Weston for SampQueryAPI.

Damn, looks good!

Good work.

Looks good!

Nice work!

Not bad, nice work!
Btw

Код:
echo $server_info['password'] == 0 ? "No" : "Yes";
If server isn't passwored it will say "Yes" instaed "No", i tried this and worked.
Код:
echo $server_info['password'] > 0 ? "Yes" : "No";

Nice

This will save people a lot of time who want to focus on their scripts!

Nice to see something that has a decent design as well, nice work

Great work, but where's the database?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
Посмотреть сообщение
Great work, but where's the database?

That's for you to create, have it as flexible as you want, and then provide that connection information in that config file for the website to connect to.
The sole purpose from a database connection is to store and manage your news articles.
In the Database.
Create a table in your database called `news`, in case you want to name it something else, make sure to change the private field $table in the News.php model (located at the models folder) to whatever you're calling your table.

Hello!

Please tell me, how can i install this thing. I copied every file and folder to /web/htdocs4/****/home/www/ but when i trying to acces i get error.

4-star

Good design and animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBryant95
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello!

Please tell me, how can i install this thing. I copied every file and folder to /web/htdocs4/****/home/www/ but when i trying to acces i get error.
Download or clone the repository, and put it on a server environment.
By server environment, I mean you either host it on a web server or locally using tools like (xampp, wamp...).
No setup is required aside from tweaking the config.ini to your liking.
Make sure to have a MySQL server running as well as a web server (apache).
Also, note that you will have to create a database for the website to connect to. Make sure you the public folder is the root of your website for safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
4-star

Good design and animation.
Thanks you.

Yeah, thanks. But i get a 403 Forbidden error.
https://lsc-rp.hu

(755 Permission settings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBryant95
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, thanks. But i get a 403 Forbidden error.
https://lsc-rp.hu

(755 Permission settings)
If you have discord, drop me a message at EOussama#9634, I might be able to help you.

Did you just store the database credentials in a public accessed configuration file?

Only the public folder should be served, hence the name.

Hello, still dont work. Check this please: https://lsc-rp.hu