If you would have a Time Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alteh
View Post
If I had a time machine?

would travel and convince Kalcor to continue updating SAMP with new functions so we all be happy and without resentment.
You can still do that though?

I would go back to 2015 because that was really a great year where I let go of a toxic person. Would love to relive that again more dramatically lol.

If I had a time machine I wouldn\'t use it. I basically don\'t regret the mistakes I did in the past years, and if I ever come back to the same events I will make the same mistakes. This is how knowledge is developed.

ever coming across samp

I\'d go back to 2014 - 2015 where I first played samp and where I met an amazing girl.

The moral is we spent a lot of time arguing instead of just being there for each other; So, I don\'t know who needs to hear this but appreciate the people that you have in your life.

Quote:
View Post
If I had a time machine?

would travel and convince Kalcor to continue updating SAMP with new functions so we all be happy and without resentment.
Wow!!

What a genuine use of a time machine, woow!!!!

Quote:
View Post
If I had a time machine?

Both you and cuber can blow me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
Both you and cuber can blow me
What the hell

I would travel back 6 years and warn Janish so he does not get banned.

#UNBANJANISH2019

i would have never played sa mp even though it was nice buut ive wasted way too much time there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMEENAMEEN
View Post
i would have never played sa mp even though it was nice buut ive wasted way too much time there.
Totally right..

A time machine
There you go

Time travel will never be possible. We might be able to create simulations that will be able to predict the future with extreme accuracy, as well show more details of the past. But changing those events won\'t be possible. We could be in one of those simulations right now

I\'ll travel back and kill my past self to cause a paradox and hopefully break this awful reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
View Post
Time travel will never be possible. We might be able to create simulations that will be able to predict the future with extreme accuracy, as well show more details of the past. But changing those events won\'t be possible. We could be in one of those simulations right now
If you told someone from 500 years ago that its possible to explore a 3d pixelated world called san andreas on a 1 inch wide screen they would look at a 1 inch wide piece of wood and call you a moron.

Xd

+ theoretically speaking its 100% possible to at least SEE the past. Look in the sky at any star and your seeing the light from its past. Not its present light. That star could have exploded 100 years ago and you would still see it from 100 yrs ago. Same with earth. If you can travel faster then light and had a telescope to see what was happening on earth youd see the past.

Watch this video. Highly recommend it. Its very humbling
https://*********/Iy7NzjCmUf0

i\'ll rewind the time before i did buy the cs go then return to the current time to play free

Also bring back to the 2012 where SA-MP was so popular

I would go forward in time because I know I\'m the savior of SA-MP my friends. Bow before thee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0sh...
View Post
I would go forward in time because I know I\'m the savior of SA-MP my friends. Bow before thee.
kalcor told me that in 2020 samp will die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin.
View Post
kalcor told me that in 2020 samp will die
samp is already dead to him

Quote:
View Post
If I had a time machine?

Why are you so horny for updates? The game functions well as it is. You\'re trying to get updates for a game that was made 12-13 years ago, go play something else that\'s newer.