HELP ME GETTING KICK FROM OWN SERVER!

hello I am using the map stunt universe. and using the ladmin admin system. Every time I use a /setallcash or /setcash (ID) (Money amount) I get auto kicked for using money cheats. How do I turn off Autokick or anticheat and anticheat=0 already

i guess not there is a anti cheat in ladmin, i nevr seen it before

check your scripts, mayb u got an anti cheat script :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp13
hello I am using the map stunt universe. and using the ladmin admin system. Every time I use a /setallcash or /setcash (ID) (Money amount) I get auto kicked for using money cheats. How do I turn off Autokick or anticheat and anticheat=0 already
Ask in the lAdmin topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RPr
Icy_Cold ]
Quote:
Ask in the lAdmin topic.
he alread did :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by hctiB_selffaW_yM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [RPr
Icy_Cold ]
Quote:
Ask in the lAdmin topic.
he alread did :>
Yea then it must be in the stunt universe script. Either ask in that topic or find where the anti cheat in the script is and edit it to your liking.

Yes in SU there is an anti-cheat that kicks you when you login for the first time and you have money on that account. And the script is set to kick you for a increase in money without the knowing of F_AntiCheat in your Scriptfiles. It can be removed but you have to remove >EveryTHING> that has to do with F_AntiCheat.

or an if (IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) that would make it so admins don't get affected by the anticheat...

it is the stunt universe script i had it one time and ill find the bit you heve to delete

Код:
1 bistable multivibrator
Am I the only one with dirty thoughts?

I think you will need to remove the cheat in the gamemode script