SA-MP 0.3.7 R3 client update (optional)

Thanks for the update, well done and great effort!

I specially like the Hud resolution fix that was a neat touch indeed! and ofc. the other not in your face things done!

Cheers!

Great!

Thanks heaps for the update Kalcor, I really appreciate it

very big update thanks

Return function: AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer

Thank you. Can we expect a brand new samp.exe GUI? The current one is really old and it doesn't get with the times anymore.

Thanks to our SA-MP team, who made our SA-MP Client much better and it works on SA-MP updates for us <3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStead
Посмотреть сообщение
I also would say about MoveObject. Looking through the samp public code I found that MoveObject is server implementation, not client. I think it is bad over server loading, and need to make object moving on client side.
MoveObject isn't server-sided. The position is interpolated, but it's not sent to the client. The visual interpolation is done by the game only.

Hello kalcor it's good to continue working on the platform and that makes the community happy. We would also like the Spanish speaking community to once again enable the category of rooms in Spanish in the forum. I know there were people who were toxic but we are not all like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStead
Посмотреть сообщение
I also would say about MoveObject. Looking through the samp public code I found that MoveObject is server implementation, not client. I think it is bad over server loading, and need to make object moving on client side.
Also the desync

DL R2 - when?

Kalcor is alive!

Nice!
Thank you, Kalcor.

Update server plis!

I don't think if Kalcor gonna see/read my reply but still i'll take a shot.

Kalcor is there any possibility to see utf-8 support in new version of sa-mp client?

Oh wow great.

It won't works for me , It crashs my PC and the antivirus detected a Virus on it.(The client)

But it's a client update smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
But it's a client update smh
I know right, thats why i asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
View Post
I know right, thats why i asked.
It's a client update and has nothing to do with the server update - it will run with 0.3.7.

Kalcor has a different versioning system and it's the following way:

A new version is named 0.X.X where the X can be either an alphabet or a number (alphanumeric) and then he adds a RC if it's a release candidate and Rx where x is the release number.
And since it's the same version with just a different update for that release, it's R3 (or build 3) - so it'll work with 0.3.7.

That's it.