Skin spawns flipped

Hello guys, I didn't really want to ask about this out here but I really couldn't find any information about this.

When this skin I added spawns it always does spawn flipped like that, the thing is. I tried flipping it with 90 degrees on 3ds max but the skin just rotates and never gets spawned properly, all skins I added are working well except this one. Is there a way to change the skin standing? It's really annoying and I found no information on how to flip it up script wise. Is it related to .col? If anyone knows a trick I'll be so thankful.

Please do not mention flipping the dff because I been trying to do that for 2 days.

No one that good on modding guys?

Not sure if you can use CreateDynamicObject or if it's just CreateObject (not messed around with 0.3d too much)

However, both of those have the ability to rotate:

PHP код:
CreateObject(modelidFloat:XFloat:YFloat:ZFloat:rXFloat:rYFloat:rZFloat:DrawDistance 0.0
PHP код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rxFloat:ryFloat:rzworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance STREAMER_OBJECT_SDFloat:drawdistance STREAMER_OBJECT_DDSTREAMER_TAG_AREA areaid STREAMER_TAG_AREA -1
You wanna have a play around with Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz to change the rotation of the object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRobinson
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure if you can use CreateDynamicObject or if it's just CreateObject (not messed around with 0.3d too much)

However, both of those have the ability to rotate:

PHP код:
CreateObject(modelidFloat:XFloat:YFloat:ZFloat:rXFloat:rYFloat:rZFloat:DrawDistance 0.0
PHP код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rxFloat:ryFloat:rzworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance STREAMER_OBJECT_SDFloat:drawdistance STREAMER_OBJECT_DDSTREAMER_TAG_AREA areaid STREAMER_TAG_AREA -1
You wanna have a play around with Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz to change the rotation of the object.
It's a model not an object, can you do that to it aswell? I already mentioned that it's a skin.