Few questions about variables(Memory,etc)

Hi guys,
I have few questions about variables.
1) If I make new 1000 player(new variable[MAX_PLAYERS] variable,will players feel it? (Lagg-anything)

I ask this,because for some my ideas I need to create many variables.It don't will be something which is very useful.But it's nice.
I'm think to make that players can enable/disable some options.For example chats(I have many chats IG,;Admin,Supporter,From organisation,vip,etc.So I'm think that players can disable or enable each of them.So it's 6-7 new variables just for chat's.

If I make my idea for chat it will be like this:
new AdminChat[MAX_PLAYERS],SupporterChat[MAX_PLAYERS],VipChat[MAX_PLAYERS],OrgChat[MAX_PLAYERS],etc..So you know that many of them will be every time 0(enabled) ..

Of course I don't need 1000 variables,but I'm ask it just that I know in future.

2.If variables is just for enable and disable(so 0 and 1) what type of variables is best to use

1. Standard
2. Bool
3. I don't know name but; new variable[MAX_PLAYERS, char];
4.Or Maybe PVars(Because many of this variables will be unused)

3.At end: Do I need to take care about number of variables?Or that I create any sistem which I like,even if it requires a large number of variables?

Also I need to say that I still have big RP mode which have ~100,000 lines and many things.so I'm not sure Do I need to be careful with new systems.

Thanks to everyone,I'm try to find answer on my quetions on forum but without success.Also I think that answer for this question will be useful for other members.Sorry for my bad English.

1. The less the variables, the better for the script size. For the players, I don't think it's that beneficial.
2. Bool (true/false)
3. It's best for you to test the gamemode and see how it works when there are more players connected, but it shouldn't be a problem as long as the script is optimized.

Don't use PVars if you want faster script. If you want a script with less memory, then use PVars.