Help with objects

Hello everyone i need your help because i want to know how to use a gun or jetpack into samp server from the map editor i put them as objects but i cant use guns or jetpack
Thanks for your help

Make sure you have zcmd include: You can use this command to give yourself a jetpack (you also need to RCON login).
PHP Code:
CMD:jetpack(playeridparams[])
    {
        if(
IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"You have given yourself a jetpack!");

SetPlayerSpecialAction(playeridSPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK);
        return 
1;

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"You aren't authorized to use this command!");
        return 
1;

If you want to create a icon with jetpack you need to check the IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint and add the X,Y,Z location where you want your jetpack to be located and with command you can able to give yourself a jetpack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
Make sure you have zcmd include: You can use this command to give yourself a jetpack (you also need to RCON login).
PHP Code:
CMD:jetpack(playeridparams[])
    {
    if (
strcmp("/jetpack"cmdtexttrue10) == 0)
    {
        if(
IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You have given yourself a jetpack!");

SetPlayerSpecialAction(playeridSPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK);
        return 
1;

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You aren't authorized to use this command!");
        return 
1;
    }
    return 
1;

If you want to create a icon with jetpack you need to check the IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint and add the X,Y,Z location where you want your jetpack to be located and with command you can able to give yourself a jetpack.
That was legitness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
That was legitness.
Imao i copied from my gamemode and copy-paste the script without checking dont be so dramatic bro we all people do mistakes.