🌴 Tikibayean Island 🌴 Live the island life of your dreams! 🌴

Dear users of the GTA San Andreas Multiplayer forums.
About two years ago I've been started with mapping an island, out of some real life inspiration.
It turned out to be loved, and because of that reason I've decided to create a community with it.

This island is called Tikibayй and is made in the middle of the sea, it would take like 40 minutes to swim to LS.
In the village of the island there is a Motel, a Police-Department, a Shopping Center, a Graveyard and a Hospital.
Also, there is a small transport business for the role-play manner to move in to the island as citizen.

Inside the second village there is a lot more stuff to do, because its also the biggest village.
In this village you can find a public mall, a gang-street, a harbor and a multiple of sand-beaches.
Either the Government, Coastguard, Fire-Department, Armed Forces and the DMV are located here.
And in case you are searching for a job on the island, this is also the best place to find one.

Between the villages there is a giant forest. This forest includes a miners cave and an electricity fabric.
Also, there is a festival-terrain in the middle of the forest, and a training area for the Armed Forces on the edge.
Enough description, time to show you how it turned out to look like. Enjoy watching!

This should've been in the advertisements section, considering this was the map of a server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infin1ty
View Post
This should've been in the advertisements section, considering this was the map of a server...
I couldn't find anything in this post, related to a community.
How exactly could you consider this, to be an advertisement?

Looks like an amazing island dude.

Looks way better than the last time you posted screenshots of the island.

Well you need to at least add more beach objects like a surfboard, a beach shack shop, etc. to make it look better. Nice map tho.

This is decent, good effort. Although if I were you I'd put in more work texture and detail wise.

Good one, well done!

Very good ❤

Looks amazing, you're talented. 😉