hmybe finally put on some clothes

example
Code:
AddCharModel(45, 25008, "hmybeCL1.dff", "hmybeCL1.txd");
model attached

Thats great!

it was a joke?

Nice

just a reminder to people and servers to release some skins here.

If everyone hoards skins for their own server, there'll be less for everyone.

I can understand some servers have unique skins they don't want to release, but the ones that are just variations of skins from the game could be dumped here.

If you post skins here and they have problems (bad welding/rigging), someone might even fix them for you and contribute them back.

Would be even more epic if someone would make a tutorial for creating skins, editing GTA SA objects and creating your own objects (ones that are harder to make). At the moment the only thing I've been able to do is cut parts of existing GTA SA objects away but I'd love to learn more as I do have many ideas.

same theme as last skin. beach guy puts on some clothes.

example
Code:
AddCharModel(101, 25009, "wmylgCL1.dff", "wmylgCL1.txd");
model attached

nice

Damn that is neat!
Can't wait for DL to merge into the main branch!

Dope, will release a few when I’ll get home, I have retextured more than 28 skins from gtasa

Looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corne
View Post
Would be even more epic if someone would make a tutorial for creating skins, editing GTA SA objects and creating your own objects (ones that are harder to make). At the moment the only thing I've been able to do is cut parts of existing GTA SA objects away but I'd love to learn more as I do have many ideas.
With a little bit of research and integrity you could find all the videos you're looking for and grasp knowledge on more techniques and methods. For 3ds Max, there's plenty of videos for editing GTA SA skins as well as other general tutorials that induce you into the program.

I had 3ds Max sitting on my desktop for a month until I took made the moral decision to actually open it up and learn - now I can call myself an intermediate.

I tried making a tutorial using blender perform a head swap, but there are always things that need fixing that require decent knowledge of blender. The ponz plugin can do it though. That\'s what I used here. I don\'t own 3dsmax.

Great job, I look forward to the release of 0.3DL to the main branch.

@Kalcor, When do you plan to release officially 0.3DL version?

I think it must be a 0.3.8 R1 like new version of main branch.

Guys, don\'t follow me around asking about sa-mp updates. Stick to the topic. If you have something to ask, create a new thread somewhere.

True lol. You are guys like, \'Look mum, he stole my pencil\'

Nice to see Kalcor being so active.

(246) Kalcor, can you make this woman actually to be a real cop? all what she needs is an uniform, because the hat already fits good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjuteL
View Post
(246) Kalcor, can you make this woman actually to be a real cop? all what she needs is an uniform, because the hat already fits good
I don\'t think it would work. I\'m not willing to attempt it.