Read This

Hi all these game modes on server are more or less the same im half done but im thinking of making los santos RP island San fiero Free Roam island and Las Venturas DM is land i will make so that at registration you pick ls sf lv to pick what mode to play and at all air ports you can buy a ticket so if your say in ls and get bored and want to go to dm or free roam you can but tickets all bridges leading to other islands will be blocked with road blocks and boundarys set and when you get near the bridge it will say "turn back now go to air port to cross" well this is quite some scripting to do im wondering if any one would like part in this? to help create and run the server i will name after its done "*LS*|RP|*SF*|FR|*LV*|DM*" dose any one want to help me with this if so please pm me in theses forums thanks. Marcus.

No offence, But even the most experienced of scripters, Would find that way to much.

I doubt it's even possible.

its not that hard i have sf set up ls set up just have to add a few more things to sf just doing lv to add dm stuff as gangs turffs dm menu's making road blocks all the objects but we will have to make it so when you change city's it changes your mode and commands like i dont no but if its possible to set commands for certan boundray's maybe i think it would be well played if this was made.

Umm VirtualWorlds?

yes i could do like that but is there away to say like go airport buy a ticket to diff island that changes your virtual world's and are you intrested in helping would be nice