[WIP] GTA London 1969 map in SA

This is a mod I am working on that brings the city of London from Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (1999) to GTA San Andreas. Bringing it up to par with the 3D era in terms of content and atmosphere (Peds, Vehicles, Radio, etc). The map itself could probably be converted to 0.3.DL for those interested in roleplaying a city outside of the US.

Current Progress

Input is always welcome.

this is very neat effort, but it looks extremely out of place

Nice, this can work well with a top down camera.

Just amazing, although the overall color scheme doesn't look all that GTA-SA-ish, especially for a setting such as London, nevertheless, that's a real ambitious project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
this is very neat effort, but it looks extremely out of place
mainly due to lack of props, vegetation and such. once everything gets added back in, it should start looking more natural

Damn, you're really bringing me some memories lol.

Good luck with that..

Tweak down the color of the grass and everything will be fine.

where is big ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjuteL
View Post
where is big ben
dont worry, its there. in all its low quality glory

This is actually amazing effort. But I personally think, that you can always leave upgrading textures to higher quality as the last thing in to-do list. Just focus on creating the objects itself with the basic textures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjuteL
Посмотреть сообщение
This is actually amazing effort. But I personally think, that you can always leave upgrading textures to higher quality as the last thing in to-do list. Just focus on creating the objects itself with the basic textures.
i cant really change the textures to a higher quality anyway due to them being stored in a texture atlas (basically all textures are side by side on the same sheet)

but yes, I shall focus on the objects and probs thank you for being interested in this project

Looks great conversion nice work bro! keep up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks great conversion nice work bro! keep up!
thanks, will do

some quick updates

London Futbol stadium parking lot (South of Soho)

London Transit Garage [Unfinished] (Brixton)

Taxi by Stella
Bug by Atom889
Myni by Crack Ya Neck

Thats a nice project would love to see the end results.