SA-MP 2007-2006 video

Well, guys i was searching around the untill i found this video which shows sa-mp back in 2007 and 2006.
is there anyone who's from the 2006 samp players and still playing it now? here is a link and let's talk about the memories etc

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=TLvD1h_FudA

The DM community was very good. Personally I think they should bring back the official tab because since that was removed the DM went down hill which is a shame.

Honestly, i think there should be an official tab instead of hosted one. SA-MP team should assign servers that are the most popular and that have been around for a long time now. Instead of paying around $30 for hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
View Post
Honestly, i think there should be an official tab instead of hosted one. SA-MP team should assign servers that are the most popular and that have been around for a long time now. Instead of paying around $30 for hosted tab.
SA-MP or any hosted tab companies wouldn't get much profit from it if they do that kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
View Post
Hosted tab is like fb ads, either get your own members by yourself or advertise your product.

30$ is a way too much for Hosted Tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
30$ is a way too much for Hosted Tab.
You could argue but I wouldn't say it's that useful. Those established servers that have a fair amount of players probably won't benefit by being on the hosted tab seeing as though most of the remainder of samp would have checked out their server and already decided if they liked it or not. The new servers would be paying more for the hosted tab than for their actual server most likely so I see your point.

OT: DriftAndreas and StuntLandia were sick back in 08/09.