[Help] .Inc file do not change

I use GM from Scavenge and Survive from SC, and it has some files inside the "include" folder of pawn with ".inc" extension, which show some messages in the game in English, but when i try to change these messages to Portuguese (my native language) it does not change in game, although compile everything right.

someone?

So you edited the .inc and re-compiled the script with that .inc and doesn't changed anything ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnFox
Посмотреть сообщение
So you edited the .inc and re-compiled the script with that .inc and doesn't changed anything ?
Exactly, do you know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly, do you know why?
Then are you sure that your message is sent from that include ?. Look carefully in that include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnFox
Посмотреть сообщение
Then are you sure that your message is sent from that include ?. Look carefully in that include.
Yes, I use the sublime that allows you to search for a specific word in all files, I translated all, and even then it was not in the game.

Maybe the coding of the include is broken. And at the exit of the edition data is lost. have you checked that?

What i would do if that ever happen is to compile the script with this compile option added:
Код:
-l
in pawn.cfg (under the pawno directory)
And then search for that unchanged text in the <script-name>.lst file

Not just it give the pre-process output (i.e. caused by #define), but it also give the full path of includes you are using (so you know if it's correct). Sure it doesn't point you directly to which line and which macro/function it caused, but if you compare it to your .pwn script, you'd get a clue where it is.