New skins

I had a question - will any more skins be added? When writing my own mod, I came to the conclusion that there are very few female skins (given that I have 23 organizations, and when registering, a choice of 10 skins is made). Few girls play sa-mp, but even those who play, in my opinion, do not have enough skins.

P.S. If I wrote the wrong topic - I apologize, I am not good at the forum. I also apologize for the mistakes - I do not translate the text well into English (I am a resident of Russia) and I translated all this into ****** Translator

Move to 0.3.DL and make your own skins
https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90

The problem is that the SA-MP 0.3DL version is not as popular as 0.3.7, and therefore not everyone wants to switch to it. But, if you remember, during the release of SA-MP 0.3.7, skins from 300 to 311 id were added to the client. It would be nice if new female skins were added in the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZet
View Post
The problem is that the SA-MP 0.3DL version is not as popular as 0.3.7, and therefore not everyone wants to switch to it. But, if you remember, during the release of SA-MP 0.3.7, skins from 300 to 311 id were added to the client. It would be nice if new female skins were added in the same way.
Thats true

Quote:
View Post
I had a question - will any more skins be added? When writing my own mod, I came to the conclusion that there are very few female skins (given that I have 23 organizations, and when registering, a choice of 10 skins is made). Few girls play sa-mp, but even those who play, in my opinion, do not have enough skins.

P.S. If I wrote the wrong topic - I apologize, I am not good at the forum. I also apologize for the mistakes - I do not translate the text well into English (I am a resident of Russia) and I translated all this into ****** Translator
There less than 10 IDs available for extra skins. I would leave them for the server owner's choice, if possible.

Quote:
View Post
The problem is that the SA-MP 0.3DL version is not as popular as 0.3.7, and therefore not everyone wants to switch to it.
It will be popular soon when it gets merged into the main SA-MP branch. They're still probably looking for more bugs to fix or adjusting some stuff.

I'd like to see a new skins for 0.3.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerruv
View Post
It will be popular soon when it gets merged into the main SA-MP branch. They're still probably looking for more bugs to fix or adjusting some stuff.
Will sa-mp 0.3DL be merged with the main branch?

Quote:
View Post
Will sa-mp 0.3DL be merged with the main branch?
In the future, Yes.