If anybody knows why this is happening, help

So, i am trying to learn 3DS max, and been following tutorials. Their skins work and i did everything as they, but my skin comes out likes this. Please help me if you know

Did you use vertex on the skin by any chance? You must've opened the body by accident or something.

Well, if i don't use the alpha channel in TXD workshop, it looks like this

Still looking for help, if anybody knows. Please tell

How are you applying the textures to your skin? Considering you're a beginner, here are some important necessities you should keep track of: How the texture was added onto the skin and how well it was rendered and compressed (3ds & txd wrkshop).

I followed Stuyk's tutorial, and did everything like he did. His model worked in the end, but mine has a hole in the back ( as seen in the pictures ). i have re-tried making the model six times now, and everytime the same outcome

Update your graphics driver if you can. I remember when I played sa-mp on a ex partners potato PC which made skins act this way.

Also mods installed may cause it.

I uninstalled all of my mods, and updated my graphics card, still the same problem :/ (Skin mods work perfectly, this problem only comes when i try to make my own mods using 3DS max, and TXD worksop, Photoshop )

Send me the skin per PM, I'll research and let you know what's the problem

It looks like you have made the texture on the back of the skin, but you haven't flipped the normals as the normal side of your texture is facing the wrong way which is why it's appearing as invisible.

All you need to do is select the area you have edited and apply the "Normal" modifier and then "Convert to editable mesh" as it flips the normals by default when you apply this modifier.

For more info: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...606BB-htm.html

On your second SS textures can mess up when modifying them in TXD Workshop due to it not being able to compress the texture correctly. Personally I'd use Magic TXD as it's much easier to work with and doesn't mess up the texture when compressing.