Custom mask models

I would like to know if it is possible to put masks models in the 03-DL, and put them for sale.
Like these.

When you mean for sale you mean in-game for sale or IRL cash? It is possible to add those custom mask models as i remember i tried to customize on of them back in 0.3.8.

- If you mean in-game that's cool, if you mean IRL cash they can easily run a DMCA on you as you break one of their terms and rules from the original authors of this mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
When you mean for sale you mean in-game for sale or IRL cash? It is possible to add those custom mask models as i remember i tried to customize on of them back in 0.3.8.

- If you mean in-game that's cool, if you mean IRL cash they can easily run a DMCA on you as you break one of their terms and rules from the original authors of this mod.
yes of course In-game, Is it possible then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murilo2929
Посмотреть сообщение
yes of course In-game, Is it possible then?
Yeah it is possible you just need to replace it with the correct ID that will take the same COL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it is possible you just need to replace it with the correct ID that will take the same COL.
I try to put in my toys store, and don't work, nothing appears.

If you have the dff and txd files for the masks you want to replace, just put them in the models folder (On your server) and then follow this tutorial: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=644123 to be able to see them in-game.

You want AddSimpleModel in your artconfig.txt as what you want to add are objects.