Samp map editor

Hello, i dont know how to extract a map that i created with map editor i know that i should copy codes but i dont know where to paste them
Thanks for the help.

SA:MP Map Edit: Show Code Copy All

put on

Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    CreateObject(modelid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ, Float:DrawDistance = 0.0);
    return 1;
}
If you remove original objects

Code:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRadius);
    return 1;
}

i am sorry i dont understant you i am new at mapping i just added some roads in map but i dont know how to apply them in samp.I dont own any server i am just an player so i want to add those roads only for me not for all other players so please be more clearly
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaniaa
View Post
i am sorry i dont understant you i am new at mapping i just added some roads in map but i dont know how to apply them in samp.I dont own any server i am just an player so i want to add those roads only for me not for all other players so please be more clearly
Thank you
What u want is creating mods, not maps.

This is what i created,now what should i do to see this on servers that i play just for me not for others players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaniaa
View Post
This is what i created,now what should i do to see this on servers that i play just for me not for others players.
Copy the codes and paste them under OnGameModeInIt, BTW you will need to set up a SAMP server to run the map in a local host script, just create a new gamemode and then add your map codes under OnGameModeInit compile it and then connect run the server then connect to your local IP Address.

You can watch this video to see how to set up a SAMP server from scratch.