[HELP]Weapons Problem!

hello guys, so I have a problem with my GM that when I try to get any gun it disappears, I try to give it to me or to get it in the Org locker it appears for about 2 sec in the hand and disappears.

Eh...We need some code...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heress
Посмотреть сообщение
Eh...We need some code...
What type of code? because i don't use FS, all is in GM

use ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid); before giving any weapon, or check whether does it resetplayerweapon after giving player the weapon.

Hello!

Do you have a timer which disappears your weapons?
Search in your gamemode "ResetPlayerWeapons" and "SetPlayerArmedWeapon".
Show us the code when you think it's this.

Best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mencent
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello!

Do you have a timer which disappears your weapons?
Search in your gamemode "ResetPlayerWeapons" and "SetPlayerArmedWeapon".
Show us the code when you think it's this.

Best regards
i found alot of SetPlayerArmedWeapon and ResetPlayerWeapons.

I thought that but you have to check wheather one of that will be used after you get a weapon.
Look where you use this and check wheather it makes sense in this case. You can ask when you are the opinion that this is the right code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mencent
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought that but you have to check wheather one of that will be used after you get a weapon.
Look where you use this and check wheather it makes sense in this case. You can ask when you are the opinion that this is the right code.
you can add me on discord? Estrela#2822
and i share my screen with you, ty.

Sorry, I don't use discord.

Look in your gamemode wheather you use a timer and one of these commands (SetPlayerArmedWeapon or ResetPlayerWeapons) in this timer.
Also you can check in OnPlayerUpdate or something like this callbacks wheather you use one of the both commands.
When you are the opinion that you found the right code you can show us this and we can help you.