SA-MP Source Code Leaked

No specifics. All vague... I think the master server's bandwidth was not enough to authenticate all the players. Although it was possible to make him and filter of bots at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NichWell
View Post
Somewhere it was said according to Kalcor that because of this anti-cheat was small online and therefore had to remove AntiCheat. As soon as AntoCheat was removed, it went online. This is not exact information, but I have seen it somewhere.
So the anti-cheat task is just to filter the cheaters which is why it fell online. Then the computers are weak - removed the grass/shadows/sunbeam, the cheats do not work - they removed the anti-cheat. Very strange reaction.

a bit late maybe but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I'll explain what's happening with SA-MP right now:

Server owners are seeing declining player numbers. Not all, but the older ones. When server owners see decreasing demand, they don't update their scripts. When they don't update their scripts, they don't come to me with new feature requests. Thus, SA-MP development slows.
nonono, you turned everything upside down. When SA-MP isn't updating for a long time the scripters run out of ideas. When they run out of ideas, they barely updates their scripts. When they barely update their scripts, the players get bored of the same things on the servers. When they get bored, they just quit SA-MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
View Post

Same guys from RW-MP team are back with "another project"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I'll explain what's happening with SA-MP right now:

Server owners are seeing declining player numbers. Not all, but the older ones. When server owners see decreasing demand, they don't update their scripts. When they don't update their scripts, they don't come to me with new feature requests. Thus, SA-MP development slows.
But why doing what server owners want? Let's say you listen to big server owners for example LSRP, or HZRP
If they ask you for a update, and you do it, and then they will update their scripts, after that everyone is supposed to do the same thing they done? And generally you get players be like "You a wannabe meme of LSRP or HZRP".
When you say server owners you don't mean every single server owner.

Okay how about this.
Why always \server owners/ why not listening to the scripters which been around samp since it started. Why not open up a suggestion section where people can share their ideas. This doesn't mean you have to do every single suggestion but you pick 1, 2, 3 of them doing them together and here it's a new samp update.

EDIT:
It is a shame to throw away all this years of work done by you and other developers just because server owners are lazy to script or find a developer who will script. It's their own wish if they want to script or not, you do you.

EDIT 2:
I'm not trying to be a dick, telling you what to do, I'm simply giving an idea. This is all up to you, if you're still up to do something then do it now. I really miss the old samp, the old samp where people was cool with each other and nobody was shit-posting everywhere memes and stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
View Post
But why doing what server owners want? Let's say you listen to big server owners for example LSRP, or HZRP
If they ask you for a update, and you do it, and then they will update their scripts, after that everyone is supposed to do the same thing they done? And generally you get players be like "You a wannabe meme of LSRP or HZRP".
When you say server owners you don't mean every single server owner.

Okay how about this.
Why always \server owners/ why not listening to the scripters which been around samp since it started. Why not open up a suggestion section where people can share their ideas. This doesn't mean you have to do every single suggestion but you pick 1, 2, 3 of them doing them together and here it's a new samp update.
Fully agree with you. It is possible in principle to find a website with feedback where the audience can decide whether to support this idea or not. I do not know about you, but we have a website in Russia (reformal.ru) where this is perfectly implemented. Site may be suitable (http://copiny.com/?set-lang=en) So it will be possible to track how many people like the proposed idea, and who does not.

Good. Now this turned into campaign against server owners.

The same guys from RW-MP team (staff) are back and did a fake shutdown:

This drama is becoming popcorn worthy, round 3 maybe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
View Post
This drama is becoming popcorn worthy, round 3 maybe ?
I thought the same thing) I wonder how it will all develop further xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
What an asshole, can't even write properly. Are you even aware of what you're talking about? They credited sa-mp in their copyright for the shits they took from the stolen source code and you're still living in this dream?

Close this thread already.
Sorry, my english very bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSavages
View Post
Sorry, my english very bad.
Are you at least aware what they have done?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
They credited sa-mp in their copyright for the shits they took from the stolen source code and you're still living in this dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallen
View Post
We are talking about not an easy topic here to handle, and you come here speaking about forum rules.

Ok.
Seems you love RW-MP and their team.

Its southlaws involved?
Please don't say he is involved. Sampctl will die probably then (or at least get deleted from this forums).

Kalcor, I know you lazy and I can understand it, but u really need to do something. And I don't mean contacting a lawyer, I mean making new updates on samp and show the community a new multiplayer mod is not worth it.

I'm here to help as much as I can and with all I got.

//from smartphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
Its southlaws involved?
Please don't say he is involved. Sampctl will die probably then (or at least get deleted from this forums).

Kalcor, I know you lazy and I can understand it, but u really need to do something. And I don't mean contacting a lawyer, I mean making new updates on samp and show the community a new multiplayer mod is not worth it.

//from smartphone
No wtf, Southclaws is not involved.

The "Kalcor has gta sa source code" has me dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
Are you at least aware what they have done?
You against making this multiplayer or using samp source ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSavages
View Post
You against making this multiplayer or using samp source ?
I'm against this multiplayer modification for using the SA-MP source code, which was written by Kalcor and the previous developers. I highly doubt that they will come back with their own source code(I suppose I'm not alone in this case).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
Its southlaws involved?

//from smartphone
Even if I had the necessary amount of spare time (I work full time) *and* I could speak fluent Russian (I don't), I wouldn't touch that project with a bargepole.

I don't agree with what they're doing from a moral point of view, and that's been consistent since it started.

I am however interested in where it goes. I am in their Discord and I have a forum account, I'm merely observing with maybe the odd meme every once in a while...

Who cares, just let this thread die.

we are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
View Post
you just gtfo and play something else
That is exactly what they have done.