SA-MP Source Code Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0sh...
View Post
We're living in the best timeline.
Donald J. Trump as president.
Kalcor shit talking RW-MP.
Absolute love this timeline lads, can't think this can get any better.
I seriously hope you don't get banned lmao. *Ban hammer intensifies*

Good to see that the SA-MP 0.3.DL beta client has been added to the download homepage, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForT
View Post
Good to see that the SA-MP 0.3.DL beta client has been added to the download homepage, thank you!
Its been there for a couple of weeks, but nobody here seems to have noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0sh...
View Post
Its been there for a couple of weeks, but nobody here seems to have noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
HAHHAHA RW-RP behind scene exposed!!! LMAOOO IMDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
View Post
HAHHAHA RW-RP behind scene exposed!!! LMAOOO IMDED
I had to use a super secret image of him, so I can't actually get any legal problems.

Professional legal comment(not sarcastic at all): it's posted like this, I didn't distort it or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
It's not possible to fix fake players in the current SA-MP model. Once I give out the server, the code in it can be hacked.

I have tools to check for fake players, and found a large number which I'm in the process of banning from the lists.

The only way SA-MP could stop fake players is if I only give out the server to trusted people, or develop a global login system.

I don't think many server owners would like that. However, I'll do what I think is best for the mod and players. The public 0.3.7 internet list is shut down because of fake servers.
You can create a public list of verified servers, similar to the other games do to find the IPs/Servers and these would appear in a SA-MP List called Verifieds Servers. The others Non-verified servers only suffering a discovery of the IP being divulged by the server in social media, search sites or communities.

You can include two player lists on the site, a list of players on verified servers, and on unverified servers.

Lol, this shit is insane.

They made this post and it made my laugh.
https://forum.rw-mp.net/index.php?/t...nges-in-rw-mp/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
View Post
Lol, this shit is insane.

They made this post and it made my laugh.
https://forum.rw-mp.net/index.php?/t...nges-in-rw-mp/
I genuinely spilled my drink all over the place lmao.

rip rwmp

Thank god!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resers
View Post
Friend,
sa-mp doesn't need AntiCheat. Thanks to plugin developers, the sa-mp community already got rid of the question of AC a long time ago. I hope today server owners can deal with cheaters and skids, and only they are responsible for their servers. And it's good I think.
As a past server owner, some cheats are not easy to detect or requires a lot of process time. Maybe an Anticheat within client is not a good idea because it will be hacked but some functions that allow to server owners to check it easiest.

Dont say what we have a lot ways of detect cheats, everybody know some servers have secret functions to detect cheats.

It's a pity! RW could remove samp source and make nice mode but rw closed.

the people that thought of making a rw-mp server

_

i wonder what kalcor's position on 3rd party anticheat clients are (where the players have the option of installing) ... there are some available to combat the hacker problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
i wonder what kalcor's position on 3rd party anticheat clients are (where the players have the option of installing) ... there are some available to combat the hacker problem
It's a good solution but it's not the best for all such as emerging servers. A server I play on gets attacked by hackers using a homemade s0b.

We were thinking of an additional program but that would hurt our already sluggish playerbase on 0.3.DL.

I have obtained a copy of the cheats and have yet to think of ways to detect the various functions of the s0b and cleos.

Being able to uniquely identify cheaters would be a good feature as it would just prevent them from coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSavages
View Post
It's a pity! RW could remove samp source and make nice mode but rw closed.
Finally?

About anticheats. Russian servers do not give any feedback because they are accustomed to cope with their own forces with cheaters and not run to complain to "mommy".

P.S. SA-MP Anti-Cheat from old versions of SA-MP always work correctly for me. Why it was removed?

Quote:

0.2.2 R3 (client)
Code of SAC was deleted (SA-MP Anti-Cheat).

0.2.2 use new model of anti-cheat (SAC).

0.2.1 R2 (server)
Added SAC (SA-MP anti-cheat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
About anticheats. Russian servers do not give any feedback because they are accustomed to cope with their own forces with cheaters and not run to complain to "mommy".

P.S. SA-MP Anti-Cheat from old versions of SA-MP always work correctly for me. Why it was removed?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=181555#pid181555

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post

Somewhere it was said according to Kalcor that because of this anti-cheat was small online and therefore had to remove AntiCheat. As soon as AntoCheat was removed, it went online. This is not exact information, but I have seen it somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
The SA-MP beta team forum still contains evidence of hacks/SA-MP source stealing from 10 years ago. Don't think screwing us over will ever be forgotten.

This is one of the last things I will say on the subject of RW-MP:

DEAR 0x452

EVEN IF YOU REWRITE EVERY SINGLE LINE OF CODE, I CAN PROVE YOU RELEASED FILES HACKED FROM OUR SERVER!

I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST ANYONE RUNNING A RW-MP SERVER!

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BUILD A POPULAR MOD BY HIDING EVERYTHING IN RUSSIA? IF SO, WHY IS YOUR WEBSITE IN ENGLISH?

YOUR DUPLICITOUS NATURE IS ON DISPLAY FOR EVERYONE! YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED!

STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME AND SHUT THE SITE DOWN!
This is a great moment to capture, play the attached video it fits well. Enjoy boys, well done.

Kalcor vs 0x452 a digitalized summary