SA-MP Source Code Leaked

Nichwell there are thousands of people who does not agree with you. As Lorenc_ said SAMP is brand and it is better than any MTA or other shit sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanS4
View Post
You can add a compatibility option to 0.3.7 R3 to be able to connect to 0.3.DL servers, but without any model downloading included (then you can merge the server lists again). There are some servers that would really welcome this possibility.
What are we doing with the people running 0.3.7 clients that connect to servers with DL features enabled, they will not see the custom objects and skins, what do they see? That's something you need to take into account. It would be great seeing a merger of DL with the main branch, then server owners can decide if they want to use the new features or not.

And I agree about the downloading times some servers have, but if it takes to long people will cancel it so I guess that will sort itself out. I still find it annoying to wait a few minutes before I can explore the server, but if it brings cool new ideas and features it's totally worth it.

The Russian-speaking SA-MP community has long understood that kye is a poor, lazy developer. We have long started writing our own engines, rpbox, vmp, rwmp, ragemp and many others. In the event that inaction continues - a powerful Russian-speaking community will use a good advertising platform for another engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKonsta
View Post
We have long started writing our own engines, rpbox, vmp, rwmp, ragemp and many others.
Yeah and all of them sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyGamer
View Post
Nichwell there are thousands of people who does not agree with you. As Lorenc_ said SAMP is brand and it is better than any MTA or other shit sources.
SA: MP has been competing with MTA for quite some time, and for some reason there are more options in MTA, much more than in SA: MP. I have friends both from one modification and from the other. And the only reason why MTA is not so popular is advertising. That's all. In SA: MP, every second is polled - the project developer and they all do RolePlay servers, well, they do it, they just use a prefix in order to attract people.

Quote:
View Post
Yeah and all of them sucks
I do not agree. RAGE-MP is an excellent platform for work. With extended functionality and many features

0.3DL was a good step. But it fails because it has been splitted and the download-feature is not exactly what server owners realy want.

Let all the stuff behind. Take your time, fix the bugs & go on with 0.4a. That's, in my opinion, the best way you could do now Kalcor.

However you can tune your Lada it will never be better than Lamborghini

I mean to say your russian sources may have active developers, but still the best is SA-MP
And if you really think that Kal is lazy

Look at all these updates he done for us:

https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74

If you don't like samp servers, it means server developers are lazy, and not Kalcor.

How can you expect a response from version 0.3.8 if it is not ready? Kalcor demonstrated the work with loading a custom map (Vice City), but the near-range damage and pickups do not work on it, because the new map is beyond the coordinates of the standard map SA. What return then are you waiting for? A year has passed since the announcement of 0.3.8, and we are hopefully waiting for Kalcor to muster up his strength and place the new version on the main download page.

Quote:
View Post
This thread has turned into campaign against samp. I suggest to Beta Testers to take administrative actions against this campaign.
My dear friend, we are not against this modification. We are against disregard for the users of this modification.

Quote:
View Post
This thread has turned into campaign against samp. I suggest to Beta Testers to take administrative actions against this campaign.
No, it turned into a discussion about samp updates or the lack thereof. Which is not fully on topic, it's a good discussion as long as people keep it civilised and come up with better points the "everyone is lazy"

Quote:
View Post
The Russian-speaking SA-MP community has long understood that kye is a poor, lazy developer. We have long started writing our own engines, rpbox, vmp, rwmp, ragemp and many others. In the event that inaction continues - a powerful Russian-speaking community will use a good advertising platform for another engine.
All of the "engines" you listed but the mod in question are V mods. How is that relevant?

Quote:
View Post
I do not agree. RAGE-MP is an excellent platform for work. With extended functionality and many features
I'm sorry but RAGE-MP has got nothing to do with the SA-MP and SAMP Source code/copyrights.

i just came here to read comments

that's nice blog it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NichWell
View Post
Not only bots that speed up the game at work. The plug-in that forbade using Kye (FakeBots) or whatever it is called is still used on servers and no one bans anyone, the servers live this way and that, except for the first month the game hosts contributed to the removal of these bots.

I have been playing this game for 8 years now. This game started to bother me only when a huge number of players using the forbidden cheat software appeared on the servers, which can be downloaded anywhere using the correct wording in the search. Most Russian developers use the development of Nexius AntiCheat, from a guy from Belarus. He did a great job writing this AntiCheat, for which many, including me, are grateful. But this fixes only some of the vulnerabilities. There are a lot of programmers who have been doing this for years and they continue to update their cheats. On a regular server AntiCheat - you will not last long. Customer support is needed, I remember the story as Kye said that by removing the early versions of AntiCheat, the online version has risen. I would sacrifice those players who can not play fair, but so that in the modification it was possible to have a good time.
Friend,

I don't exactly understand what cheats you mean. But they are not workable anymore, I'm sure. Since there are no reports on the forum. They are detected everywhere. Maybe they get updated sometimes, but those updates are very bad, those can't become a threat for servers.

You cannot just write AC in a few days. It takes time. You need to find out what people use to cheat and it would keep going always. But you cannot find out what they use if serious cheaters don't exist and you don't get any information from the side of server owners.

Kye once said that russians don't give any feedback. And not even only russians at all. He gets absolutely no reports about cheaters or some problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalen
View Post
Friend,

I don't exactly understand what cheats you mean. But they are not workable anymore, I'm sure. Since there are no reports on the forum. They are detected everywhere. Maybe they get updated sometimes, but those updates are very bad, those can't become a threat for servers.

You cannot just write AC in a few days. It takes time. You need to find out what people use to cheat and it would keep going always. But you cannot find out what they use if serious cheaters don't exist and you don't get any information from the side of server owners.

Kye once said that russians don't give any feedback. And not even only russians at all. He gets absolutely no reports about cheaters or some problems.
Kalcor doesn't care about Russians - Russians don't care about him as long as he allows them to earn money.

For Russians what ever is yours is also theirs. It's the red plague also known as communism. Russia got infected and never recovered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
View Post
For Russians what ever is yours is also theirs. It's the red plague also known as communism. Russia got infected and never recovered.
Let's not be for nationalism, but you can also tell a lot about your country, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NichWell
View Post
I do not understand why ask for evidence if the plug-in with bots itself is implemented by Russian developers.
That's not a proof, and no one made a bot plugin, if you are talking about FakeOnline, that just messes with queries, not actual player count..
again, it's not a reason to blame russians for.

there are tons of projects done by many people from different countries, does that mean if something happens we should blame that country? no.

it's not only Russian servers, Romanian servers do that thing too.