SA-MP Source Code Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emci_Funtik
View Post
Besides all this fucking 0x452 (Nikita) stolen my cpp-api code from GTA:Orange. I know his physical address, if you need
I bet he's prepared already and has a 9mm under his pillow.

funny guy xDDDDD
now go back to your account’s inbox and wait for Kalcor’s reply.
it all started because a dumb member (typical samp forums members) made a thread about something he could easily 9oo9le it... There’s always a stupid person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmir
View Post
funny guy xDDDDD
it all started because a dumb member (typical samp forums members) made a thread about something he could easily 9oo9le it... There’s always a stupid person.
Probably just wanted to advertise it, he succeeded.

Is there any chance NPC plugin might be returned to these forums? I assume this was one of the most useful plugins, that slightly enhanced SA-MP and enabled adding features, that players liked.

Alternatively, it would be even better, if such a control of NPCs was added in one of the future SA-MP releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
View Post
Is there any chance NPC plugin might be returned to these forums? I assume this was one of the most useful plugins, that slightly enhanced SA-MP and enabled adding features, that players liked.

Alternatively, it would be even better, if such a control of NPCs was added in one of the future SA-MP releases.
z!gg! said the project is not dead, he’ll keep updating it, the best place to see changes/updates is GitHub

It was a great honor for me to talk to you. But Kalcor is really so bad that maybe he developed senile madness? Accept that you are mistaken. If you do not want to do anything, there are many developers who want to continue your work. Be less conservative. Regular players and developers are waiting for new updates that the “SAMP team” cannot give them. No updates for a long time.
What did you count on? That no one would notice? The “RWMP team” had no choice but to do everything on its own is a great job, but if they already have something to begin with. What else could they do if you do not steal what others have already stolen? Because of your incompetence, you become a victim of “theft”. you must give people a chance, or confess that Kalkor is an egoist who only thinks about money.

Quote:

Are you saying I have to respect Russian copyright but Russians don't have to respect mine?

Speakng from personal experience, they don't give a fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****
View Post
It's the shame for all penguins!
This has nothing to do with penguins, asshole....

so basically, u all monky

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
This has nothing to do with penguins, asshole....

MapAndreas and FCNPC Plugin post missing XD

RW-MP not closing yet. Interesting whats next.

Shut up , this whole topic is a meme

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmir
View Post
funny guy xDDDDD
Says the one who has been in their Discord since start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshishtof
View Post
Says the one who has been in their Discord since start.
Consider to request a deletion of your forum.sa-mp.com account

Всё ещё не угомонились? Да сколько можно сраться по пустякам? В данной ситуации нет тех кто прав, а кто не прав, тут больше все правы и не правы.

Соглашусь с тем, что samp в большей части охватил рунет, нежели забугорную аудиторию.
Как я заметил, многих уже достало, что samp не обновляется, а люди хотят большего. Больше функционала, как это происходит с ReHLDS, где часто происходят обновления и исправления критических ошибок.

Тут уже упоминалось то, что следовало бы разместить весь исходный код на GitHub или иной источник и тем самым это бы ускорило процесс обновления, которой в данный момент не происходит.

Разработчики rw-mp в свою очередь решили взять за основу то, что уже слито в сеть. Первоначальная их цель, как мне кажется, это расширить функционал samp, да именно samp. Так как сейчас они стараются сделать так, что бы можно было запустить мод, который был написан именно для samp 0.3.7.

Почему бы Kalcor-у не сотрудничать с разработчиками rw-mp, для совместного улучшения samp 0.3.7? Разве это так сложно?

Basically this topic is like you have a ferrari (samp) that you never use , and criticise someone (rw-mp) that borrows it from you for taking a ride.

Update your MP or collab with RW for pushing up the next update

severance, совершенно согласен с тобой, ибо следует развиваться а не стоять на месте.

RW-MP now stopped working on SA-MP source code as they said but are you really happy now?

The community you running has thousands of players, active, and playing a mod that you don't update

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallen
View Post
RW-MP now stopped working on SA-MP source code as they said but are you really happy now?

The community you running has thousands of players, active, and playing a mod that you don't update
This