SA-MP Source Code Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Those guys are sick people. They have no respect for other peoples work. You can download their server release, for example, and it contains all SA-MP's pawn includes with the copyright notices removed.
Look who's talking about copyright. You, [yourself] are modifying that game illegally;
Doesn't matter who stole from who, all what matters is that you all are thieves.

Yeah, whatever, attack or ban me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
View Post
Look who's talking about copyright. You, [yourself] are modifying that game illegally;
Doesn't matter who stole from who, all what matters is that you all are thieves.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=333102

Pretty short and simple.

The way how the game is modified is not illegal.

so kalcor any new updates for samp, or you are just blaming someone for stealing your 20 years old crappy code for no reason. like man do some updates for this community.

https://forum.rw-mp.net/index.php?/t...s#comment-1259

The dev himself admits lel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
View Post
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php...66&postcount=2

Simpler than you could think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
View Post
The way how the game is modified is not illegal.
Code:
You agree not to, and not to provide guidance or instruction to any other individual or entity on how to:
h. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part;
Yeah yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshishtof
View Post
https://rw-mp.net/

These guys stolen SA-MP Source code, explain??

discusses about SA-MP: https://forum.rw-mp.net/index.php?/t...ntact-of-samp/
and you are not advertising it right ? randomly joined the forum first post is about that ! cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****
View Post
It's the shame for all penguins!

And you're a part of it.

Quote:
View Post

At the time SA-MP was created, I don't think mods were illegal.
Quote the EULA if you want, but if you googl it you'll find the 2013 revision in which they added the "Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, etc".
SA-MP is much older than that. And as Vince stated SA-MP is not owned by Rockstar Gamesand therefore does not fall under any terms of service.

Regardless of what I stated above about MODDING, people did perform breaches to steal code. SA-MP itself hasn't breached anything.

Quote:
View Post
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php...66&postcount=2

Simpler than you could think.

Code:
You agree not to, and not to provide guidance or instruction to any other individual or entity on how to:
h. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part;
Yeah yeah.
Its so illegal, that it has been running for 12 years with no legal issues initiated by T2 or R*!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
At the time SA-MP was created, I don't think mods were illegal.
Quote the EULA if you want, but if you googl it you'll find the 2013 revision in which they added the "Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, etc".
SA-MP is much older than that. And as Vince stated SA-MP is not owned by Rockstar Gamesand therefore does not fall under any terms of service.

Regardless of what I stated above about MODDING, people did perform breaches to steal code. SA-MP itself hasn't breached anything.
The first line of the EULA states :
Code:
This limited software warranty and license agreement (this "Agreement") may be periodically updated and the current version will be posted at www.rockstargames.com/eula (the “Website”). Your continued use of the Software after a revised Agreement has been posted constitutes your acceptance of its terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshishtof
View Post

And you're a part of it.
It's a joke, man. I just watching for the progress. Also these guys on the way to rewritting all legacy code, so, it will be legal in the near future.

Hi there.

You all doing strange thing. You’re waiting for updates from multiplayer. In the same time you’re trying to stop any other attempts to give SA-MP any chance to live and trying to drown anything that can help you to get anything new.

There are a lot of people whose what to help Kye but he don’t want to share anything to helpers. I can understand that. We’re all doing weird things: I know that that begin of our development was done by the stupid way with old stolen source and compiled with new name and we still have stupid mistakes in our development. But now we have fully new core. The most part of it haven't Kye’s code (we need some more time to refactor it at all). I'm just understand that mostly you can't solve any problems in diplomatic way without any agression.

We respect all work of SA-MP devs and apologize to them. We will fully replace any yours code to ours in the nearest future.
I’m freely to contact with everyone who can normaly ask something about that situation. You can PM me in Discord.

Best regards,
0x452

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1whocandoit
View Post
Hi there.

You all doing strange thing. You’re waiting for updates from multiplayer. In the same time you’re trying to stop any other attempts to give SA-MP any chance to live and trying to drown anything that can help you to get anything new.

There are a lot of people whose what to help Kye but he don’t want to share anything to helpers. I can understand that. We’re all doing weird things: I know that that begin of our development was done by the stupid way with old stolen source and compiled with new name and we still have stupid mistakes in our development. But now we have fully new core. The most part of it haven't Kye’s code (we need some more time to refactor it at all). I'm just understand that mostly you can't solve any problems in diplomatic way without any agression.

We respect all work of SA-MP devs and apologize to them. We will fully replace any yours code to ours in the nearest future.
I’m freely to contact with everyone who can normaly ask something about that situation. You can PM me in Discord.

Best regards,
0x452
You don't seem to be the brightest star in the sky ...

You shouldn't have used leaked (stolen) source code to begin with. The proper way for you would have been to reverse engineer and rebuild without using any of the original code. It doesn't matter if it "soon will be legal", you can't undo your past actions.

But hey, at least you noticed that you actions were wrong.

Lets be real, majority of us don't even play this old game.

I'd say they just wasted time and effort on reinventing the wheel.

Quote:
View Post
Are you actually trying to be illiterate and retarded in the internet, or do you have major disabilities in real life?
You're an arrogant toxic person. Nobody insulted you personally, you should do the same. Learn to respect people.

The only one who got disabilities in real life is you. Ignorant scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
View Post
You're an arrogant toxic person. Nobody insulted you personally, you should do the same. Learn to respect people.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=660360

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
View Post

You keep shitposting on anything you see. Your reasoning is beyond mental.
I am just calling out deluded idiots like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiosMarcel
View Post
You don't seem to be the brightest star in the sky ...

You shouldn't have used leaked (stolen) source code to begin with. The proper way for you would have been to reverse engineer and rebuild without using any of the original code. It doesn't matter if it "soon will be legal", you can't undo your past actions.

But hey, at least you noticed that you actions were wrong.
yes, that’s why im apologizing to devs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
Funny. You should be a comedian.

Quote:
View Post
You keep shitposting on anything you see. Your reasoning is beyond mental.
I am just calling out deluded idiots like you.
I shit post only on people like you, because they're the shit. Bye gringo.