SA-MP Source Code Leaked

RW:MP from Russian developers

Kalcor, I am speaking directly, I apologize for being rude, RW: MP is from Russian developers, and in Russia everything is so good, because of you can open your duplicate of Apple and Amazon companies. And then some sort of small Kalcor is shown. You will not achieve anything with your pitiful threats. Russian community in general "pee in the kettle" on these bourgeois copyrights. We steal everything from each other, this is our mentality. For example: if you publish your mod in a Western (European, American) forum for a game in which you have added files from another mod without permission, you will be torn to the bone. It’s not interesting to the Russian community, they will say "just took it from another modification, nothing special ..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHeMrMeGa
View Post
Kalcor, I am speaking directly, I apologize for being rude, RW: MP is from Russian developers, and in Russia everything is so good, because of you can open your duplicate of Apple and Amazon companies. And then some sort of small Kalcor is shown. You will not achieve anything with your pitiful threats. Russian community in general "pee in the kettle" on these bourgeois copyrights. We steal everything from each other, this is our mentality. For example: if you publish your mod in a Western (European, American) forum for a game in which you have added files from another mod without permission, you will be torn to the bone. It’s not interesting to the Russian community, they will say "just took it from another modification, nothing special ..."
[Russian Anthem intensifies]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bin01
View Post
Just people are getting tired of the fact that Kalcor doesn't want to release updates as the launcher, and the multiplayer. Most of the players - Russia and other CIS countries, they have probably missed you all and I want to develop a multiplayer.

I think multiplayer will be decent and good, the design of the launcher, they clearly tried.
Good luck. Interesting how expl will do alone now.

I use lots of paid Russian software, even for SA-MP development. I buy 3D models made by Russians.

Are you saying I have to respect Russian copyright but Russians don't have to respect mine?

RW-MP is hosted in Russia, yes. We'll see in a few days what happens.

And even if nothing is done in Russia, I can file local complaints and complaints in the US.

Kalcor read pms

Thanks, it's about time they stopped.

Thanks for banning me from your gopnik Discord server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
View Post
Thanks, it's about time they stopped.
Well it's not stopped. The development is given to expl with all of the files and it still continues, it will be harder but they are not closing yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshishtof
View Post
Well it's not stopped. The development is given to expl with all of the files and it still continues, it will be harder but they are not closing yet.
Now you gotta copy harder guys!

A Spanish fool is dedicated to throw sa-mp servers for a week and eliminate the Spanish community from the forum, the Russians steal the source code and are still there. Mmmhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrea1
View Post
A Spanish fool is dedicated to throw sa-mp servers for a week and eliminate the Spanish community from the forum, the Russians steal the source code and are still there. Mmmhhh.
They are not in this forum anymore. And if you wanna know who attacked SA-MP hosted tab, the spanish guy? It's Sergio Mengibar who still runs servers on hosted tab @

With bots, of course.

Well, Kalcor,
I guess this is not more than a symbolic means that SA-MP needs to make a big step forward.

May splitting 0.3.8 to ..7 and DL wasn't the best way but still your choice. I absolutely understand that you are getting older and older, we all do, even the mod, but getting older doesn't mean to focus on old stuff only.

With Y_Less u definitely go the right way, what u have done to Mauzen was the wrong way. I agree that he may use a sound that's not okay but he helped out many peoples really good (e.g mapandreas). (Permanently) banning your detractor is not the best solution to get the best ideas. SA-MP dominated my childhood and is even nowadays a part of my life, but we all should look ahead.

Take guys like Ethem (Bigeti) and Alex (Y_Less) and put them together to communicate with server owners all over the world, not only Russian or (more or (y)_less) u.s.

It's nearly 2019.

Go ahead Kalcor.
We stayed here, we stay here.

Now, because of the US sanctions against Russia, the relationship between these countries is very bad. I do not think that you will succeed. Besides, you think that these idiots are interesting?

Russian civil servants are apparently very busy with really important problems. You should not trust them anything.

Why would you assume that Kalcor is from the USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrea1
View Post
You can't compare massive DDOS attacks with what's happening here in my opinion, and the Russian community is bigger. Spanish are too to some extent, but well, those are decisions that are already taken. I still wish one day Kalcor reconsiders the opportunity of bringing back the Spanish section one day. We never left, we're just waiting to see if something happens.

Besides all this fucking 0x452 (Nikita) stolen my cpp-api code from GTA:Orange. I know his physical address, if you need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graber
View Post
You can't compare massive DDOS attacks with what's happening here in my opinion, and the Russian community is bigger. Spanish are too to some extent, but well, those are decisions that are already taken. I still wish one day Kalcor reconsiders the opportunity of bringing back the Spanish section one day. We never left, we're just waiting to see if something happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graber
View Post
We never left, we're just waiting to see if something happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
View Post