SA-MP Source Code Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1whocandoit
View Post
Hi there.

You all doing strange thing. You’re waiting for updates from multiplayer. In the same time you’re trying to stop any other attempts to give SA-MP any chance to live and trying to drown anything that can help you to get anything new.

There are a lot of people whose what to help Kye but he don’t want to share anything to helpers. I can understand that. We’re all doing weird things: I know that that begin of our development was done by the stupid way with old stolen source and compiled with new name and we still have stupid mistakes in our development. But now we have fully new core. The most part of it haven't Kye’s code (we need some more time to refactor it at all). I'm just understand that mostly you can't solve any problems in diplomatic way without any agression.

We respect all work of SA-MP devs and apologize to them. We will fully replace any yours code to ours in the nearest future.
I’m freely to contact with everyone who can normaly ask something about that situation. You can PM me in Discord.

Best regards,
0x452
Are you going to apologize to the other people you ripped code from as well? Kye isn't the only person you have stolen code from. Seems you're not capable of doing anything without borrowing a little too much from others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
View Post
Funny. You should be a comedian.

I shit post only on people like you, because they're the shit. Bye gringo.
You have nothing to say on this forum.
You should play ball on rails.
You should attempt a world record on diving onto concrete.
You should try toasting while bathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
Are you going to apologize to the other people you ripped code from as well? Kye isn't the only person you have stolen code from. Seems you're not capable of doing anything without borrowing a little too much from others.
I’ve started doing with Kye’s code at start of 2016 year. I haven’t got any knowledge how to handle this. RW-MP started at same time with other name but i left it and started to learn basic C++. After that i’ve started doing RW-MP with my oldest improvement and at 4 of July 2017 i started posting news about it. Now i can do anything from scratch.

Yes, im apologizing to every dev.

hey mods
no remove post
thank

bigeti is the shit - this is not an insult this is a very good compliment

This is what I think:

They will never be better than sa-mp and if not this topic, I would never hear about them nor play nor gonna play it.

SA-MP is original and everyone knows that, since its old and best online gaming source for GTA San Andreas.

"Old SAMP bugs to fixed" is a nice thread too

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
View Post
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php...66&postcount=2

Simpler than you could think.

Code:
You agree not to, and not to provide guidance or instruction to any other individual or entity on how to:
h. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part;
Yeah yeah.
That isn't copyright theft. The SA-MP team have not taken any of Rockstar's code without permission. Nor have they ever been asked to stop. The same cannot be said for RW-MP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
No he isn't. I've flat out told him I do not allow my code to be used and to stop before. They haven't.

Kyeman can mop the floor with these guys, and speaking of which press F to pay your respect. Censor this scum breakaway from these forums, its ruining my immersion.

...and hurry up with 0.3DL R2: would be good to have .IFP files allowed.

thanks.

They are rebuilding because SA-MP dev team has stopped caring. This is a complicated topic but whatever, they (RW-MP) shouldn't use the SA-MP code.

what team also if this "team" stopped caring - why is the forums still online... why is the "dev team" one of the first posts here...

They are literally the worst kind of people on the internet, stealing someone's code, editing it to make it look like it's yours and then blatantly publicize it as 'fixed bugs and shit' when it's just stealing. Have no respect for them at all.

Whole world is copypaste

1 image

call the police , now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****
View Post
It's a joke, man. I just watching for the progress. Also these guys on the way to rewritting all legacy code, so, it will be legal in the near future.
If I were shamed I would say the same. They obviously gave you the role for a reason.

***** never participated in RW-MP. He has just joined the server and was given a role by 0x452 out of respect for his scripts.

Many users who answered here have a role on the RW-MP server for the same reason ***** has.

I ask for ***** to be unbanned. He is one of the most active developers of SA-MP scripts. He did nothing related to RW-MP.
I'm leaving a link to his GitHub. https://github.com/*****

It doesn't matter anyway since they got 0 player count, It's just like downloading a pirated version of unity Pro for your personal use (Like making a game that you're not going to publish).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMallard
View Post
Many users who answered here have a role on the RW-MP server for the same reason ***** has.
His problem is not in the role.

As Kye already said,
Quote:

they have no respect for other peoples work

and your friend completely supports them.

In case you are wondering; I am at that Discord server just for the memes.

What's next now, banning and censoring all people in his friend list? Also why is the thread of one of the most useful plugins (not PawnPlus) deleted?