SA-MP Source Code Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
It always is. But they can update in about 3-6 months.

It's basically just a beta release. It's the same files as 0.3.8 RC4 or something.
Kalcor, why is nothing known about you, at least how old are you and where are you from? Are you hiding?
Very interesting, most people just know you are from Australia, but will you remain anonymous or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksimk
View Post
Kalcor, why is nothing known about you, at least how old are you and where are you from? Are you hiding?
Very interesting, most people just know you are from Australia, but will you remain anonymous or not?
Nobody is obligated to share any personal data with anyone, especially on the internet, you make it seem like you owe him something.

Hello Dear Kalсor

You just threw SA: MP. Otherwise, your act is not called. You did not go on vacation, did not rest on the weekend. You just left your own project. It is because of this that many scriptwriters and a large number of players left SA: MP.
Develop your creation further. No need to blame the Russians for all sins. It is not customary to blame the entire nation on shows based on the observation of some people. It is not right.

~ 80% of players in SA: MP are residents of the CIS and you cannot deny it. We only want SA: MP to live further and prosper. You have the opportunity. Do not miss them.

Thanks for attention.

"The text is translated from Russian to English with the help of ****** translator."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksimk
View Post
It's his own right, he's not obligated to share his own personal data (especially on the internet smh).

(You know that he got death threats back in 2012 from one of the MTA:SA team members, right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeJohn
View Post
Personally, I'd like some limits adjusted/increased (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits). Two things come to mind immediately, the vehicle limit and the attached player objects limit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
View Post
I agree. Would love for this to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
View Post
I third this, especially with attached player objects!
Up-voting this. Would be great if the current attached objects limit of 9 was extended to 20 or even 30 slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeJohn
View Post
Personally, I'd like some limits adjusted/increased (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits). Two things come to mind immediately, the vehicle limit and the attached player objects limit.
Would be nice, although I fear more vehicles equals waaaaaaaaaaaay more lag. As it is right now they already cause quite a bit of lag when you have about ~150 to 200 surrounding a small town. I wonder if there's any way to reduce lag caused by vehicles, but I doubt it. Perhaps a vehicle streamer but there's a lot of what's and if's to that, and it might not be useful with a lot of players on your server / a lot of people in the same area.

I think make the audios played for player download on start like the skins on the 0.3DL will be a nice feature to reduce lag in the time to play them.

And watching from the player side will take out the links from the chatlog what is better for them..
-

And i think is time to FOCUS in SA-MP right now i think they already know finally have no future so ignore them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
View Post
I think make the audios played for player download on start like the skins on the 0.3DL will be a nice feature to reduce lag in the time to play them.

And watching from the player side will take out the links from the chatlog what is better for them..
-

And i think is time to FOCUS in SA-MP right now i think they already know finally have no future so ignore them.
What's wrong with streaming audio? The last thing I want is more shit to download when entering a server, objects and skins is enough for now. When the official release of 0.3DL is live and the bugs are ironed out, think about adding more downloadable things.

Although I really hate waiting for downloads especially on slow servers. I've been playing on multiple servers to try out what those servers have done with the download feature. There's only a handful of servers that actually downloaded the objects with a proper speed, which resulted in a fast download. Downloading 100 files with a few kb/s is really annoying and makes me /q instantly.