Old West Roleplay [ Heavy Roleplay ] How we communicate in the Old West

Today I will present you the method that players ( or even businesses! ) will be able to communicate with other players. Since there was no form of telephone back in the 1850s, the only method to actually communicate to someone was via letters. Old West Roleplay has numerous Post Offices across the map, where players ( and businesses ) can send letters to other players or read their received letters. In the video below, we will see an example of how Obadiah communicates with Flint, without needing to be near him. Don't forget to join us on our forums ( click the picture title ) and on our Discord! We hope to see you there and we wish you a pleasant day / night!

Video: https://archive.org/details/OWRP_Post

Dope

Really awesome system.

Looking forward to more teasers.

Excuse me but i can't see anything special here...just some dialogs with hidden inputtext, however i like the concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
View Post
Excuse me but i can't see anything special here...just some dialogs with hidden inputtext, however i like the concept.
Thank you for your feedback. The text is not hidden, it's just red when the message is not read. As you can see after you read it, it will become green.