What music instrument you can play?

I can play guitar pretty fine, though I know the basic chords on that one.

Lately I've been interested in piano, so I'm gonna buy the digital one to start learning.

And what music instrument you can play, or interested to learn to play?

I'm interested in Piano as well

Might purchase a Keyboard cause I'll be able to use it in FL studio for recording and making beats.

i always wanted to learn to play piano and guitar but never have got time : ( .

I had played a guitar and drums, and i was interested in violin.

And i know one different between violin and a cello: cello will burn much longer.

I can play a bit of keyboard

im currently playing..... my dick!

the cowbell

Flute through my nose

Some of you should really grow up.

The battery

I play the piano, guitar and drums. I also make my own music

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlee
Посмотреть сообщение
I play the piano, guitar and drums. I also make my own music
Nice! Because I used to make my own music in the past aswell. Mostly I was making old school beats and downtempo music with FL Studio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjuteL
Посмотреть сообщение
FL Studio.
I remember the time it was called FruityLoops.
FL3 was the one i first used, not much there compared to FLStudio newest releases, but it was fun.

I use FL studio as well! I mostly make hardbass and trap music in general.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I use FL studio as well! I mostly make hardbass and trap music in general.
Pressing a keyboard button IS NOT playing a musical instrument. Your can be a good "song" and all but you don't play any instrument at all, instead you just pick some pre-rendered sounds, put them one after the other on the timeline thinking you can be a lil smth and die of overdose at 16, comparing playing any musical instrument to synthetizing some "music" at the PC is for who knows nothing about music.
Yes musicians may use softwares to sharpen their sounds/add effect but that's still different. There are people who are real artists capable to deal a massive amount of feelings to listeners playing their instrument. Yours are only artifical sounds with no soul, skill and any sort of musical knowledge.

I play guitars in general, classic, acustic and electric, my preferite. I'm good at bass too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
Посмотреть сообщение
Pressing a keyboard button IS NOT playing a musical instrument. Your can be a good "song" and all but you don't play any instrument at all, instead you just pick some pre-rendered sounds, put them one after the other on the timeline thinking you can be a lil smth and die of overdose at 16, comparing playing any musical instrument to synthetizing some "music" at the PC is for who knows nothing about music.
Yes musicians may use softwares to sharpen their sounds/add effect but that's still different. There are people who are real artists capable to deal a massive amount of feelings to listeners playing their instrument. Yours are only artifical sounds with no soul, skill and any sort of musical knowledge.

I play guitars in general, classic, acustic and electric, my preferite. I'm good at bass too.
Read all my previous replies first you dumbfuck

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Pressing a keyboard button IS NOT playing a musical instrument.
Well that's what DJ's are doing now, lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Read all my previous replies first you dumbfuck
I did read before posting. I didn't quote that post because it is a simple lie to me.
I'm not here to fight, I'm no keyboard lion I just stated that your post is off topic due to thread's title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderClans
Посмотреть сообщение
Well that's what DJ's are doing now, lol.
Yeah edit/mix and play other people songs to get a revenue lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
instead you just pick some pre-rendered sounds,
Its also possible to generate custom sounds in FLstudio: TS404, Wasp and some other methods and it has wide choices of effects to give user ability to make original music.
And what is wrong if a person can make music with less effort ?

I often see this kind of attitude in the field of electronics, when someone thinks that using a simulator to help prototyping electric circuits, is somehow considered cheating...

Oh and i also had played Mandolin , it has 4 pairs on strings, i know some people set them to have small offset in pitch to make it sound different.
..but its very small, it will burn quickly