My gamemode disappeared from nothing when compiling

Hello, yesterday I compiled my game mode, and while I was compiling, the electricity went away, and now when opening the pwn, in pawno nothing appears, only a line, when it opens with the notebook "NUL NUL NUL" appears Many times, the gamemoode continues with its original weight, but nothing is shown, any solution?
PS: I do not have any backup

Method 1:Check C:\ folder, happened to me once and idk why i found it there.

Method 2: If you have the .amx file you can try to decompile it with AmxDecompiler or something like that.

Method 3: If not, you're sooo fucked. Always make a backup.

It did not compile well, the amx file but it weighs 0kb, on disk C there is nothing on the gm, the only thing I got is a previous version with a program to recover files, but the problem is that it is 5 days, and the progress I made is too much, someone knows another method.

Encontrй la memoria amx que compilй ayer, pero no encontrй que AmxDecompiler, Don se lo consigue, uso uno llama Easy Decompiler pero solo me dio los incluyen

There are few programs online which help you recover lost files, check them out!

Try Recuva or just redo what you've done in the 5 days and create backups on a regular basis

Thank you for your response, I managed to solve after a few attempts with several programs of restoration of files.