Server Freezing.

Hello guys. So i do have this issue with my SAMP Server. (Windows Server localhost ATM) which i start the server and it starts perfecly fine, I Log in to the server. Start doing things* around the Server, Play Around and from no where around 5/15 minutes of play time the server freezes and you can't even use chat or do nothing. The game mode is a Roleplay script. I've been scripting this gamemode for a long time and never had this kind of issue.

What i've been seeing around the forum is infinite loops, Problems with on player update etc. I'll post my "OnPlayerUpdate" here so any of you guys that do have knowledge on this issue can help me out if possible.

https://pastebin.com/dLyfV9Kz

If any of you guys want to help me further feel free to contact me on discord toopoor #2755

bump.Anyone?

Firstly kosovo isnt Albanian.

In-topic : Post your server_log

@Ntmx We're not here to discuss ethnicity or what belongs to who. I'm here for some help. Here's some of my server_log. https://pastebin.com/C29ru0in

EDIT: The Server runs perfectly fine but stops mid game. When i used to run it on a linux server it used to time out players.

Is Hashim Thaзi a criminal?

@v1k1ng is that the point of my thread? No. If you not here to help do not reply. Thank you.

First things first, update all includes and plugins to latest version because they are very outdated.

Install crashdetect plugin.

When the server stops responding or "hanging" (most likely an infinite loop), hit CTRL+C on server process. It will print the last called function so you can investigate further.

@Calisthenics Thank you, So first of all, I've tried to update all my includes / plugins but it give me another problem with my object on my server because new streamer requires 12 or 14 parameters for the "CreateDynamicObject" And i do have shit tons of Dynamic Objects. Is there anyway posbile to keep the old "CreateDynamicObject" with the new streamer. The Server Starts with the new includes / plugins but doesn't show any of my objects.

The new parameters have a default value, therefore you do not modify your code. All you need to do is re-compile any script is using streamer with the same version of the plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntmx
Посмотреть сообщение
Firstly kosovo isnt Albanian.

In-topic : Post your server_log
Kosovo is Albania.

OT: Make sure you're using crashdetect, it helps you a lot to find where from problem is coming.